base is good but it needs these improvements ASAP

heller

1. prices:now in the begging the upgrade seems cheap but with each upgrade the price become so expensive that you wont have any gold left which make the base viablae only to old player or spenders and it becomes pain to newbies cause you wont be able to get all that gold without grinding (which is hard without prograssing) and the price of crafting is not worth the time to be honest (which also make hard to craft for newbies)
  2. drop rates:now this might not be a big problem for pro players since they have so much gold so they always can craft more  but to new players this is a problem i noticed that win openeing 20 items box chance of rare items are 5 out of ten which is lower than silver boxes (i also tried the epic-legendary crafting and i didnot get any thing L out of 8 😕 )

my suggestion is bringing back the old shop (from 2013 i guess) which allow you to buy spicific item and then infuse it with base wich will allow you to craft the exact item you want and for balance if the item epic 10-16 hours with price of 250k-300k depending on the item type and legendary 1.5M-2.5M-4M (cause you will be able to craft the items that are missing you builds) with the time of 1 week-2 weeks also depending on the item type (and the reason L are expensive is some players are setting on gold literally and every one can be rank one if the prices are cheap like 1M in the additio of gold mines)

Honestly don't think it's too bad, yeah there's some cool features they could add like item element or something, but prices are pretty fair, as it allows you to get premium boxes without using tokens. Yeah the 2 day timer is a pain but honestly not my place to complain. If anything add more options to factory.

And honestly if they do make a item shop, it should be for requiring items you've gotten and deleted. 500k for a level 1 E-M, 1 mil for a level 1 L-M.

3 minutes ago, KingOblivion said:

Honestly don't think it's too bad, yeah there's some cool features they could add like item element or something, but prices are pretty fair, as it allows you to get premium boxes without using tokens. Yeah the 2 day timer is a pain but honestly not my place to complain. If anything add more options to factory.

I'd be down for guaranteed legendary for 1mil coins and wait time of 7 days

7 minutes ago, KingOblivion said:

yeah but for newbies its hard to cover all of that EDIT:also WTH i just opened another card and  got another epic the drop rates are bad man

7 minutes ago, KingOblivion said:

And honestly if they do make a item shop, it should be for requiring items you've gotten and deleted. 500k for a level 1 E-M, 1 mil for a level 1 L-M.

yeah i thought about these prices but some players have a HUGE amount of gold that they will be able to get all the items they need and build meta mechs in no time

3 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I'd be down for guaranteed legendary for 1mil coins and wait time of 7 days

yeah the price are cheap for top players thats why i thing 3M is good (you dont rush and it keeps the game fair)

Edited by heller (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, heller said:

yeah but for newbies its hard to cover all of that EDIT:also WTH i just opened another card and  got another epic the drop rates are bad man

yeah i thought about these prices but some players have a HUGE amount of gold that they will be able to get all the items they need and build meta mechs in no time

yeah the price are cheap for top players thats why i thing 3M is good (you dont rush and it keeps the game fair)

I don't see how that would help the newbies making it 3mil lmao, you can farm 4 mil within a couple of days without buying refills and still have enough to upgrade and progress.

14 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I don't see how that would help the newbies making it 3mil lmao, you can farm 4 mil within a couple of days without buying refills and still have enough to upgrade and progress.

L-M and E-M items arenot the same price i mentioned above that the price would start from 1.5M gold which is E-M item which if you guessed is not very viable at top ranks

Edited by heller (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, heller said:

L-M and E-M items arenot the same price i mentioned above that the price would start from 1.5M gold which is E-M item which if you guessed is not very viable at top ranks

I still don't understand what you're trying to say. So 1.5mil for a random legendary?

1 minute ago, Deimos said:

Nah that's stupid. If people could pick what they get the progression would be too fast. Making it limited to a category such as drones would be good though.

thats exactly the good thing about this

the prograss is very slow in this game for F2P players and newbies and honesly you still need to get L-M items if you want to get top at top ranks (btw do you know what is E-M items ?)

58 minutes ago, heller said:

thats exactly the good thing about this

the prograss is very slow in this game for F2P players and newbies and honesly you still need to get L-M items if you want to get top at top ranks (btw do you know what is E-M items ?)

I'm a veteran, of course I know what it means. This is still out of left field though since I was talking about legendaries not E-Ms.

2 hours ago, Deimos said:

I'm a veteran, of course I know what it means. This is still out of left field though since I was talking about legendaries not E-Ms.

oh will it still a little bit hard to get the L-M (AKA premium items) for new players due to its price but overall you get my point we need factories to work as it supposed to work so base feels more rewarding

or i swear god if i got silver boxes back i will use all my money to upgrade my mechs and kill every single person in the arena to finally get to rank 5

because after all base kinda slowed down the prograss

26 minutes ago, heller said:

oh will it still a little bit hard to get the L-M (AKA premium items) for new players due to its price but overall you get my point we need factories to work as it supposed to work so base feels more rewarding

or i swear god if i got silver boxes back i will use all my money to upgrade my mechs and kill every single person in the arena to finally get to rank 5

because after all base kinda slowed down the prograss

You can still craft power unit kits, those are way more efficient than silver boxes.

14 minutes ago, Deimos said:

You can still craft power unit kits, those are way more efficient than silver boxes.

i craft 100 powet kits + 200 items with chance of rare every week and still no good prograss

(i need around 200 rare maxed out power kits)