Flaminator and Hot Flash

PlainBadLuck

The hybrid weapons are really annoying. Flaminator and hot flash are relatively common at lower ranks (even in r6-r7, where I am now), and fighting them as a typical heat or energy build without hybrid weapons is difficult, unless the opponent just has a bad/underlevelled mech. I don't think hybrid weapons are too strong, they're just a pain and I despise playing against them. 

9 hours ago, PlainBadLuck said:

The hybrid weapons are really annoying. Flaminator and hot flash are relatively common at lower ranks (even in r6-r7, where I am now), and fighting them as a typical heat or energy build without hybrid weapons is difficult, unless the opponent just has a bad/underlevelled mech. I don't think hybrid weapons are too strong, they're just a pain and I despise playing against them. 

i energy drain someone and they DRAIN ME WITH A MAXED HYBRID WEAPON

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 2:15 PM, PlainBadLuck said:

Those are my favorite weapons in game. The premium versions are a lot better though.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime