Please bring back the proposed energy buff

SawzAll

Everyone: if you agree with me, please reply and say so.  If you don't agree, just keep walking.  I'm just interested in seeing if there's still any interest in this.

@Alexander

Please bring back the proposed energy buff we were discussing in the balance team in February-March of this year.

I believe it's needed, and I believe the buff is small enough that energy won't become overpowered as a result.

Many here and on discord believe that quad cores and overload preventors more or less weakened energy.  But I believe your proposed buff, which is small, would help fix this.

I am willing, and I think the balance team is willing, to discuss how much the buffs are, but more or less most had already said it would be a good idea.

Please consider looking at how many reply to agree.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Idk at top ranks, but energy is very annoying at lower ranks for me. But ye, a buff would work since energy is sorta underpowered considering heat makes ppl shutdown and physical kills people fast.

Then someone askes for a nerf lmfao

To be fair, I ran energy as my second mech. Its hard to run without being constantly overheated. Plus energy mechs are useless against energy free heat/energy free phys mechs. So ye... They should be buffed 

Disclaimer: *I run an energy for my main mech on my main account*

A response thread to the nerf energy one? Anyways, I agree that energy could use a slight buff. I underperform against most physical and heat builds, unless they're built to counter other heats. It's only gotten more annoying in r7-r6 with all of the counter builds.