Release your anger here LMFAO

iSwarky

IMPORTANT: This topic is just here to relieve yourself from an annoying momment of your day and talk about it to make you feel better. Dont lose respect for others. Especially for the people in the forums.

Okay i had to make this topic because haha yes

I just got 2nd place on a test IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL 

And my math teacher came up to me and said why didnt you get 1st place. 

Let me repeat that. 

w h y  d i d n t  y o u  g e t  s e c o n d  p l a c e.

+ my math was the best in the entire school

Like the much of a fag that she is, she went on to roast the living hell out of everybody in the class. Where half of the top 10 was in our class.

I struggeled to hold my anger so badly that i was gonna pee my pants from this much pressure.

ALSO SHE WENT ON TO TELL EVERY SINGLE TEACHER OUR RESULTS TO INSULT US EVEN MORE.

After that stupid moment, she had a class with us again and became a good teacher for one class.

She is saying "the masks are annoying" mfw you were wearing one your whole life

Ok yeah enough talking its time for your moments to talk about.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Well for my part I lost my old account because of me, I thought about withdrawing from the game but I decided to use my small account to distract myself a bit, but Shabba spoke to me and had told me that I was welcome and could enter to enjoy like in the old days, (Rank 5 mandatory as always) but after that I did not see it again, I decided to progress from 0 with my small account, (With advantages of course), so as not to be left behind, I succeeded, but my old friends no longer they here, at least I managed to meet my goals.

Thank you old Electrick010 for giving me beautiful memories and giving me those friends that I once had memories with.  2017-2020 💐

Screenshot_20201121-193522_Super_Mechs.thumb.jpg.5296f0120ac8564e51e981e26800155e.jpg

I was an idiot and I know that, but it's never too late to start over, Now my current account is almost at the same level as my old one, with new friends, but now I am a person with more wisdom, so I know advice from the right and vice versa, now I will try again to win those people that I ever manage to defeat. and they are currently among the best players, not all 🤣

755882442_Screenshot_20211130-190746_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e2eb675906269d6f6b8c21d94e8af754.jpg

When I have my mythical ones to the maximum I will make some that I used to have in my old account, in case of winning them 🙄

599767656_Screenshot_20211130-190732_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.89ee92679265e38754bff1b6c4d385c3.jpg

As the title says, I already did it, but I exaggerated 😂

I liked doing this since I feel more free instead of staying without telling it 😉

Electrick010®

36 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

Well for my part I lost my old account because of me, I thought about withdrawing from the game but I decided to use my small account to distract myself a bit, but Shabba spoke to me and had told me that I was welcome and could enter to enjoy like in the old days, (Rank 5 mandatory as always) but after that I did not see it again, I decided to progress from 0 with my small account, (With advantages of course), so as not to be left behind, I succeeded, but my old friends no longer they here, at least I managed to meet my goals.

Thank you old Electrick010 for giving me beautiful memories and giving me those friends that I once had memories with.  2017-2020 💐

Screenshot_20201121-193522_Super_Mechs.thumb.jpg.5296f0120ac8564e51e981e26800155e.jpg

I was an idiot and I know that, but it's never too late to start over, Now my current account is almost at the same level as my old one, with new friends, but now I am a person with more wisdom, so I know advice from the right and vice versa, now I will try again to win those people that I ever manage to defeat. and they are currently among the best players, not all 🤣

755882442_Screenshot_20211130-190746_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e2eb675906269d6f6b8c21d94e8af754.jpg

When I have my mythical ones to the maximum I will make some that I used to have in my old account, in case of winning them 🙄

599767656_Screenshot_20211130-190732_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.89ee92679265e38754bff1b6c4d385c3.jpg

As the title says, I already did it, but I exaggerated 😂

I liked doing this since I feel more free instead of staying without telling it 😉

cool. I have been there with you in the past and now again. Yeah, SHABBA had internet connection back in his country and had issues to connect and in the end he needed to pass down the clan. I miss him too been a cool guy.

Sad what happen to your old account. Should be super powerful now and I am happy that you has been able to move forward now back on a top clan. Hard work to get back. You are not the only one from our old clan happen the same and is back in business and clan leader in full 24. 👍 Glad you are back with us. 

17 hours ago, JamAnime said:

I just have one image to post about what comes to my mind  about your teacher

bad-teacher-stupid.gif

I did maths and after maths was science. I was trying to science and she kept coming near me FLIPPING THE GODDAMN PAPER TO CHECK THE QUESTIONS I LEFT.

What this means is i was constantly switcing between classes and it was messing my science up. 

At one point she sat near me to "help" my maths while i was trying to do the science part. The dumbest part is, while she is looking at my maths, im trying to do science by flipping like 1/4 of the paper to still continue what im supposed to. A test literally cant get anymore stupider than that.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Weaver's Pro Tip  : You can never be angry or be pissed at anything if you set your expectations as low as possible, even if you manage to get something good you still feel the happy and satisfaction with it.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

I will release this here, it funny and pisses me off... So, I get fake advertisement calls, trying to get all the info they can, before they rob you.  You might know this one.

Operator:  "Hi, we been trying to reach you about your vehicles extended warranty, before it expires. You should have received something in the mail concerning this.  Press one to speak to a representative."

So, of course hang up all the time.  But, I felt like relieving some anger... Since I don't have a car, I play with them. They ask for the vehicle info. I tell them. "My HOTWHEEL. serious. It's a shelby cobra... Stop calling me fkr."