I heard people saying that Corrupt light is trash. Is it true?

On 11/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Also, is Windigo or Zarkares better for a boiler mech

I got confused 😕

1) Whoever told you corrupt light is trash doesn't understand this game.  You should immediately stop listenign to them.

2) Windigo is better for a boiler mech if you don't have MPV or FHA monkey.  However, I would say, in order from best to worst, it's MPV (if you have premium resistance), then Fractured Heat Armor (if you have no premium resistance), then Windigo.

Seriously, who is giving you this advice?  There are very very few weapons on SM that are completely trash.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 3/9/2022 at 3:21 AM, SawzAll said:

Whoever told you corrupt light is trash doesn't understand this game.  You should immediately stop listenign to them.

Oke

Windigo is better for a boiler mech if you don't have MPV or FHA monkey.  However, I would say, in order from best to worst, it's MPV (if you have premium resistance), then Fractured Heat Armor (if you have no premium resistance), then Windigo.

I am using windigo on divine. My divine MPV is for my first mech that runs phys

Seriously, who is giving you this advice?  There are very very few weapons on SM that are completely trash.

Well this topic is made last year or so. So I forgot 

On 3/7/2022 at 1:02 PM, Spoon said:

It's garbage. If your opponent has good res, you will barely do any damage. Also, most people in top ranks have good stats and theres lots of counters in 1v1 and 2v2

Well ok

On 3/7/2022 at 1:02 PM, Spoon said:

it becomes very viable in high ranks but only when you have a good drone as dealing 200 heat+50 from regular drones wont be enough since thats literally my alt account colodown not to mention that you might now be able to attack twice

in the other hand using the right drone like swoop will definitely make your mech a threat (you will properly upgrade some energy regeneration mods so having swoop is not a big deal)

On 3/14/2022 at 12:59 AM, heller said:

it becomes very viable in high ranks but only when you have a good drone as dealing 200 heat+50 from regular drones wont be enough since thats literally my alt account colodown not to mention that you might now be able to attack twice

in the other hand using the right drone like swoop will definitely make your mech a threat (you will properly upgrade some energy regeneration mods so having swoop is not a big deal)

ah oke