How to attack Titans without tickets (with screenshot)?

noㅤ

Question

13 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, No. said:

But how do I attack without tickets? Daniel San attacked the Titan before getting the required tickets. I tried asking him directly but he was offline. I'd love to know the trick!

when you attack a titan in a clan, when you join another clan, the damage you attack titan in the clan you leave change into the clan you're currently in.

example: i attacked 18000dmg to titan in sukazu's clan but i leave it, then i join WLG4.0 and the 18000 dmg i attack to titan in sukazu's clan change into the dmg attack into the titan in WLG4.0 but i didn't attack it once

it only work when ur clan are farming tickets or when the titan still alive

it's a bug and will be fixed soon

still don't know yet? imagine you attack a titan and leave clan a then you join another clan and the dmg u attack to titan in clan a turns into the clan u in

Edited by SC2A (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

14 minutes ago, No. said:

I'm new to clans and was grinding ticket's like a chump. How do i attack Titans without tickets like a pro? Thanks.

33799.jpg

then don't farm tickets and let your clanmate farm( or joining a weak clan)

but you know, it's unfair

Hcaptcha scam

hmm, as solo player depending the titan level you do not collect ticket. if you are in a clan due to many players the titan is stronger and require to collect ticket. all depend of time zone when titan ticket collection happen and how fast clan mates collect them. the possibility to not have to collect tickets happens like in my own clan, we love to collect them fast and a lot to start the fight as soon as possible so time zone is available for all to attack. 

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

hmm, as solo player depending the titan level you do not collect ticket. if you are in a clan due to many players the titan is stronger and require to collect ticket. all depend of time zone when titan ticket collection happen and how fast clan mates collect them. the possibility to not have to collect tickets happens like in my own clan, we love to collect them fast and a lot to start the fight as soon as possible so time zone is available for all to attack. 

he means the bug like i said but it's really....(i'm trash at english)

Edited by SC2A (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

as solo player depending the titan level you do not collect ticket.

That is wrong. You have to collect tickets, unless it change. I did it before, and it said to collect tickets

9 hours ago, No. said:

But how do I attack without tickets?

That is either hacking or a bug. I see what you mean.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

That is wrong. You have to collect tickets, unless it change. I did it before, and it said to collect tickets

That is either hacking or a bug. I see what you mean.

nope, no bug. The TITAN level when you play as solo player it does not require ticket collection. In all my accounts it was like that. I ended up collecting tickets when I joined OKI and O.D. together and started to beat stronger TITAN because the game compensate difficulty. As solo player I was able to kill every TITAN  on those days at the power level I was using same mechs because I never and still not developed parts directed to fight TITAN or even raid. 

When the 2 account join the points to kill the TITAN double and I was able to kill almost all except 1 physical TITAN. 

When A.T.R. joined his ALT account the level increase and was harder and I was missing 1 or 2 titan not able to beat it and the game started to request tickets for those 2 particular titan then more often. 

I played all my accounts as independent solo acc and never had to collect tickets unless I added a partner. It is not bug but it is progressive in level and when you kill those titan 2 stars and move to those 3 star is when the system required me to collect to fight.

The resent time I was out of the clan I finished TITAN collection and war. Due to the system was recognizing I was in a top clan titan fights then the new TITAN having OKI-OD. back together solo the game started asking me for an insane amount of tickets if not wrong like 1700 to fight 7 star titan with 2 miserable mechs. Sure, I will collect to be kill. 🤣

Gradually the system started to recognize I was not at that level and reduced the TITAN points and star to 6 or so and tickets came down to 1450. Sure will be a waste to collect so forget it. Too strong for 2 mechs and too many tickets to collect alone with 2 mechs. 

The 3er week dropped more and I do not remember what it was because I did not care because had no time like those 2 initial weeks to play titan or daily etc. 

By the time I was in my 4 week out of the clan then tickets dropped to 700-800 then I collected and fought the TITAN and I won. For the 5th week remained the same and I won.

It did not changed due to mechs power level were able to kill the titan 3 star so by default like happen before requested tickets as happen when I was able to kill 3 star titan. For those TITAN  unable to cross winning the 3 star the system never require me to collect ticket. 

16 hours ago, SC2A said:

when you attack a titan in a clan, when you join another clan, the damage you attack titan in the clan you leave change into the clan you're currently in.

example: i attacked 18000dmg to titan in sukazu's clan but i leave it, then i join WLG4.0 and the 18000 dmg i attack to titan in sukazu's clan change into the dmg attack into the titan in WLG4.0 but i didn't attack it once

it only work when ur clan are farming tickets or when the titan still alive

it's a bug and will be fixed soon

still don't know yet? imagine you attack a titan and leave clan a then you join another clan and the dmg u attack to titan in clan a turns into the clan u in

woah. Nice bug