Windows 11???

JamAnime

I knew of windows 11 for a while. Forgot about it. So, yesterday I look on my bottom right corner screen, the windows update, has a green circle. I check upgrade, and there in the upgrade is the FREE ready to upgrade to Windows 11?  Anyone already upgrade the 11 or not? What is your opinion? Any advice.

• Administrators

I'm using Windows 11. It looks quite nice, I really love the new UI/UX. 

I've some minor bugs (like desktop icons randomly refreshing) but overall I am pretty happy with it.

I'd avoid upgrading if you don't know how to re-install windows if needed or don't have good backups though. You never know with these early releases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 5:50 AM, JamAnime said:

I knew of windows 11 for a while. Forgot about it. So, yesterday I look on my bottom right corner screen, the windows update, has a green circle. I check upgrade, and there in the upgrade is the FREE ready to upgrade to Windows 11?  Anyone already upgrade the 11 or not? What is your opinion? Any advice.

ive been using windows 11 for a while now and ive not noticed any bugs with supermechs that are caused by windows 11

• 3 weeks later...

Reject Windows 11

Go back to Windows XP or Windows 10 or Windows 7

Just now, geminiogen69 said:

Reject Windows 11

Go back to Windows XP or Windows 10 or Windows 7

also i asked a special question to disable my base since all my old accounts from 2020, 2019 and 2018 never played anymore (cuz i gave up)
because my 2021 account will be played forever with strong password

ezgif-7-a66e41d737e0.gif

• 1 year later...

Just wanna add that Windows 11 has made its grand entrance, and many users have taken the plunge. It's got a fresh new look and exciting features, but opinions may vary. If you haven't upgraded yet, I hope you've found the right path for your system.
If you're still on the fence or looking for advice, it's always a good idea to check if your hardware meets the system requirements for Windows 11. Compatibility is key to a smooth upgrade experience. Also, you might chech out this cheap windows 10 key reddit for more tips and cheap keys. Remember, technology evolves rapidly, and newer versions often bring improvements and new features.

Edited by pippakenzie (see edit history)