Golden Mythical,😁😁 to the Developpers and Pilots

Golden Mythical

Question

Hi Pilots 

I would  to  discuss about reducing the Time of the item Factory  in the base..Otherwise ,trying  to developp New portals évents not only for christians holidays but also Muslims ones  ,And increasing   the level up to 250,  with a high quantity of tokens and including New interesting farms that would be nice.

And making some challenges frequently 

IMG_20211028_093820.jpg

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Golden Mythical said:

Hi Pilots 

I would  to  discuss about reducing the Time of the item Factory  in the base..Otherwise ,trying  to developp New portals évents not only for christians holidays but also Muslims ones  ,And increasing   the level up to 250,  with a high quantity of tokens and including New interesting farms that would be nice.

And making some challenges frequently 

IMG_20211028_093820.jpg

you can reduce item factory with arena buffs, and i'm not sure they will making a portal for muslims

I don't care as much about new rewards, I think that more variety in how you play would be better for the game. Supermechs seems to be more about the grind for loot than enjoying the gameplay itself. Arena is engaging, but most fights against ai, whether campaign, raid, clan wars or titan battles, are pretty samey. I enjoy the game in its current state, but some kind of event or gamemode that changes the gameplay loop somehow, or even just shakes up the way it's structured would be refreshing.

8 hours ago, PlainBadLuck said:

I don't care as much about new rewards, I think that more variety in how you play would be better for the game. Supermechs seems to be more about the grind for loot than enjoying the gameplay itself. Arena is engaging, but most fights against ai, whether campaign, raid, clan wars or titan battles, are pretty samey. I enjoy the game in its current state, but some kind of event or gamemode that changes the gameplay loop somehow, or even just shakes up the way it's structured would be refreshing.

i agree but it's very boring

Hcaptcha scam