Drones

Char

Question

2 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

what is the best way to get legendarys need them to mythic my lightning vest

You can make your own by taking an epic that goes up to legendary and upgrading it.ย  Needs five epics (one to upgrade, four for the transform from epic to legendary) and a bit of work, but if you have Base with a factory at level 15 so you can farm power kits, that works well.ย  Fortune boxes etc. are just a bonus IHMO.ย ย 

i got another obsolete energy cannon. I have ash creator but it doesn't fix my range problem do I swap them when I max out the obsolete energy cannon?

My rage problem is that I need to go range 4 to use my weapons at its max and the ash creator kinda helps with that but the energy cannon can take me to range 4.

btw thank you for saying kits are gotten at base lvl 15. im at 12

Edited by Energy Boi
My bad Writing lol (see edit history)

On 10/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Energy Boi said:

What should I do I want to get a good electric drone witch drone should I go for?

If you want to know I'm looking for a low weight energy drone I have 50 weight left

My opinion: face shocker for drain, electrolyte for close range damage.ย  Unreliable guardian or windforge for drain if you get lucky enough to get them.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

i got another obsolete energy cannon. I have ash creator but it doesn't fix my range problem do I swap them when I max out the obsolete energy cannon?

My rage problem is that I need to go range 5 to use my weapons at its max and the ash creator kinda helps with that but the energy cannon can take me to range 5.

btw thank you for saying kits are gotten at base lvl 15. im at 12

obsolete cannon is fine but i will choose last word, it not have unlimited uses but it don't have backfire and do a bit regen dmg.

ash creator will help you a lot when mythed, but it has frickin high ene cost(93)

Hcaptcha scam

On 11/6/2021 at 9:03 PM, Energy Boi said:

hm. Im going to try to max the obsolete cannon for mythic food and then after maxing energy vest I max the ash creator. if only I could have gotten a evac spark from that recent legendary card I got instead of a naga

don't myth ash too soon cuz you will cry after mythic it

Hcaptcha scam