Energy Side weapons

Char

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Energy Boi said:

Hey guys Im new here what do I do do I replace my ash creator with my new lightning recoiler or do I Just delete my lightning recoiler I just got idk what to do let me show you my mech 😕

Screenshot 2021-10-25 5.01.01 PM.png

do not meat parts that you do not have replacement. Your recoiler is an inportant part for all levels. keep it. Max the item with confidence. Replace ash for recoil

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

do not meat parts that you do not have replacement. Your recoiler is an inportant part for all levels. keep it. Max the item with confidence. Replace ash for recoil

don't meat ash. you need for other stuff in the game. 

According what I can see, you have have the basic way to meat epics to improve parts faster but you are harming your acc. Careful with epic as meat. You need those for future weapons and also are your way to make legends parts to myth legends at L40. You need to preserve and administrate them properly. Your progress depend a lot of proper acc management. Do not be crazy like others later on crying like babies because meat parts then needing them in months ahead and getting stuck.🤷‍♂️🙄

Thanks for the advice what I do normally is grind final boss for gold and legendary from fortune box then I use it for buying cards and use the cards for upgrading items. I usually upgrade the closest item I have to getting to the next rarity so I'm going to be working on maxing recoiler. I usually don't use epics for upgrading I save them for future legendary's

Edited by Energy Boi (see edit history)

34 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

According what I can see, you have have the basic way to meat epics to improve parts faster but you are harming your acc. Careful with epic as meat. You need those for future weapons and also are your way to make legends parts to myth legends at L40. You need to preserve and administrate them properly. Your progress depend a lot of proper acc management. Do not be crazy like others later on crying like babies because meat parts then needing them in months ahead and getting stuck.🤷‍♂️🙄

BRUH

i did b4

Hcaptcha scam

9 minutes ago, Energy Boi said:

Thanks for the advice what I do normally is grind final boss for gold and legendary from fortune box then I use it for buying cards and use the cards for upgrading items. I usually upgrade the closest item I have to getting to the next rarity so I'm going to be working on maxing recoiler. I usually don't use epics for upgrading I save them for future legendary's.

I got some stone feet right now so Im going to upgrade that next 🙂

yes. stone feet it is a must. Just balance budget. Good you are using your head administrating. Do not worry about others players what have just focus in your personal progress as your rate. Do not remove ash till you progress the recoil. You can test recoil with on chat. Now, your current legs are working like recoil and was good choice when no other parts available to do the trick. No good part but it was your choice to use energy weapons. I did the same using Dynamite boots for heat ways. Now, I recommend to not waste gold maxing those legs. 

You can max the torso due to is good in particular for heat and physical mech types. You might switch later. You can max EMP and Malice. Hysteria won't be that good on top so is about choice. I do not have one max out. Your obsolete weapon is not that good but can work for now. Phys and heat options are better. 

Your cooling and regeneration are way low. You need to get focus on engine modules before even think to use malice, EMP due to energy consumption plus malice affect heat, also hysteria affect a bit heat etc. 

Ensure to work first on your modules to sustain current weapons in use. Adding raw power not mean will progress. You need to work on those modules to help those weapons. 

thanks for the advice 🙂

I'll go start grinding money for cards to upgrade my modules. and I will keep the legs as normal for now until I get my cooling and energy regeneration to 185 at minimum

I should upgrade base to be able to craft upgrade modules 😐