Hey there, I'm Josh

Malicewolf

• Administrators

Guess I'll follow suit and introduce myself here.

I'm Josh, I'm old. I've played Battledawn since 2007, and because of how long I've been here, I've gotten a tad bit involved with things. I started out as a simple moderator. Then became a part of the news team, and eventually was promoted to head moderator on the old forums (the real old forums). I've primarily been on the Battledawn side of things and have done a lot of event planning work with the BD team in the past. I actually submitted my application to become CM when Alex did 😃Thank god he got the job! Little bit after that, Alex came to me about becoming an administrator for Battledawn. Since then, I've regretted everything.

I have only dabbled in playing SM a bit, so my knowledge of it is quite limited, but I'm happy to help here on the forums and meet all you great people.

2 hours ago, Malicewolf said:

Little bit after that, Alex came to me about becoming an administrator for Battledawn. Since then, I've regretted everything.

Oof! That sounds harsh. It can’t be all that bad if you’re still hanging around.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, rc said:

Oof! That sounds harsh. It can’t be all that bad if you’re still hanging around.

Heck, you got mE there! I wouLd never Plan to Hang around othErwiSe! That would be ReAlly counter-Productive. Possibly Even Dumb! My loyalty shouldn't Even be In questioN! BasicAlly SomEthing Most would nEver eveN Think of!

• 1 year later...