Issue

The Lurking Legend

Question

I requested base disable few days ago and my request still hasn't been fulfilled. I don't know how i can survive with base. I don't like it at all. I rather get silver boxes and disable base than spending months makingit level 20. So please any admin or mod that reads my request please disable base for me so i can start having fun again. Having base really makes it hard for me to upgrade and do other types of thing. My name is The Lurking Legend
(Pretty cringe name i will admit)
But will really appreciate if someone can get help and disable my base.  My id is 40728566

I am sorry if i seem like i am being impatient but i really need to disable it. 

And I also aplogize if i didn't put this kind of thing in the right category on forums.

I also know it takes a while to go through all the requests for supermechs but that's why i am physically making a forums post.

Edited by The Lurking Legend (see edit history)

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, The Lurking Legend said:

I requested base disable few days ago and my request still hasn't been fulfilled. I don't know how i can survive with base. I don't like it at all. I rather get silver boxes and disable base than spending months makingit level 20. So please any admin or mod that reads my request please disable base for me so i can start having fun again. Having base really makes it hard for me to upgrade and do other types of thing. My name is The Lurking Legend
But will really appreciate if someone can get help and disable my base.  My id is 40728566

And I also aplogize if i didn't put this kind of thing in the right category on forums.

I also know it takes a while to go through all the requests for supermechs but that's why i am physically making a forums post.

If you search 'base' you can probably find 1000 topics on it.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 9/25/2021 at 1:46 AM, The Lurking Legend said:

boy, in 2 years, it will surely be disabled

Screenshot_20210926_173733.jpg

Just now, Obis said:

boy, in 2 years, it will surely be disabled

Screenshot_20210926_173733.jpg

I wanted to cancel the request but meeeh. left it there

1 hour ago, The Lurking Legend said:

idc what others did. And what is supermechs email? 

Bro, just wait like everyone else. It takes time for them to do so, and they do it in batches. I dont know their email, and im sorry I cant answer your question, but be patient. I have been waiting since August 3, and im not complaning. 

Also, with 5 mil and some time, you can prob upgrade straight to lvl 15 base and start crafting power kits to upgrade stuff.

There are a bunch of topics like this, and they usually end with “disable my base or else i quit😠😠” and filled with responses like “just be patient” and “base is better then boxes”. These posts are repetitive and useless, but the responses are the truth. Please stop making these.

TLDR: Base is worth having. If you still want base disabled, just be patient. Please stop making topics like this.

17 hours ago, The Lurking Legend said:

Bro idc i just wanna disable it. Idk why your telling my to search base on forums ik it takes a long time that's why i am making special requests. I also wanna email supermechs but can't figure out whaheir email is.t t

First off, you already asked what the email is and the ceo told you, second off, base take a forever to get disabled and is better than silver boxes, and third there are too many of these topics and saying the same thing over and over again is annoying. There’s also a very good chance that someone else has made a topic asking the same things you have, so just look around for it, if you can’t find then go to the q&a if you still can’t find it then you make a topic.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 hours ago, Spam said:

First off, you already asked what the email is and the ceo told you, second off, base take a forever to get disabled and is better than silver boxes, and third there are too many of these topics and saying the same thing over and over again is annoying. There’s also a very good chance that someone else has made a topic asking the same things you have, so just look around for it, if you can’t find then go to the q&a if you still can’t find it then you make a topic.

what's the email?

LMAOOOO this is just like my first topic 

This is literally pollutionating the forums at this point. For the sake of players, PLEASE just come to the forums with a little known information.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:46 AM, The Lurking Legend said:

(Pretty cringe name I will admit)

I am sorry if I seem like I am being impatient but i really need to disable it. 

And I also apologize if I didn't put this kind of thing in the right category on forums.

bruh why didn't you research before enabling it