The time has come...

iSwarky

Screenshot_2021-09-11-19-01-26.thumb.png.4e5289069bc20528c91011ede10d6b4f.png

ALRIGHTY Ladies and Gents, the time has come!

After painfully spending all the coins i made from farming into this useless HQ, i finally got it to lvl 20.

Now you all know that im gonna ask some frequently asked questions that i dont know the answer.

1- How much is legendary items/How much does it take?

2- Does using several factories at the same time speed the crafting progress? (Ive seen people craft the same item like that. Besides than being able to craft different types of cards, does it speed the process?)

3- How long does it take for the gold mines to have max capacity gold? (If im not wrong, it gives 100k daily.)

4- Is the last factory necessary to build?

I know its a bit early for me to ask these but they are gonna make an effect in the future so im preparing myself.

Dont worry about the cost of things. As you can see, i've got 4 million coins already stored. And i farm a lot from time to time.

One last question off topic: How do i increase the fps in super mechs? My device is very old and can barely get like 25 cps. Getting roughly 30-40 would speed up the game + the farmings.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

This gives me something to do, so here is some answers to your questions.

3 hours ago, iSwarky said:

1- How much is legendary items/How much does it take?

1. It cost 378,000 gold (That is after Arena Shop: Maxed Crafting Discount -5.5%).  It takes 2 Days 16 hours (That is after Arena Shop: Maxed Crafting Duration Speed -11%)

2- Does using several factories at the same time speed the crafting progress?

2. Doesn't really speed it up, it just gives you more items within the time frame.  Example (This is what I did when i was playing): I would use 3 crafting factories to craft Epic-Legendary. So, in two days and 16 hours you get 3 E-L item. The other factory I would craft common-rare upgrade kits

3- How long does it take for the gold mines to have max capacity gold? (If im not wrong, it gives 100k daily.)

3. You get 75k in one factory, maxed.  It takes about two and a half days for it to max out.  Gold per hour is 1350.

4- Is the last factory necessary to build?

4. Not really. I mean the way I used the base was crafting E-L in 3 factories at the same time. I had the gold so I would craft about 99 in all factories. The other one with Common-rare kits. Just have the third one at crafting upgrade kits lvl.  I use to farm for boxes to upgrade kits. I would get about 200 or more a week.

Hope that info helps.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Just now, JamAnime said:

1. It cost 378,000 gold (That is after Arena Shop: Maxed Crafting Discount -5.5%).  It takes 2 Days 16 hours (That is after Arena Shop: Maxed Crafting Duration Speed -11%)

Holy shi-

Just now, JamAnime said:

3. You get 75k in one factory, maxed.  It takes about two and a half days for it to max out.  Gold per hour is 1350.

This is actually pretty good. One single gold mine gives roughly the same amount of coins as my fuel cap.

Overall thanks for all the info. This will help a lot.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

53 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

What cards should I buy when upgrade kits should I just upgrade kits with other kits?

You craft upgrade kits common/rare.  You farm boxes, like cray. Use those items in the boxes to up the upgrade kits. Plan it out. Save more than 100 boxes to start upgrading.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)