When is most SM player playing arena?

Exquisite Phosphorus

The answer is

*I have no idea*

Sorry

Anyway, how's your accouunt going, from the last time when we talked/fought in supermechs? I was really lucky. A lot of new drops and changes in 2nd mech (I can show pictures)

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

4 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

I wanna know this because I don't want to wait 3 minutes just to find a match and its too powerful(guaranteed lose) that I quit and boom 3 minutes wasted lol.(I could totally understand how this could be sensitive information)

You know that is a hard thing to math. Not many play anymore.  Those who do play, come and go.  Pay attention of who you play.  I would end up playing the same person a lot in hour.  That tells you that not many play. It use to be that you get match up withing a few seconds and a lot would be on playing.  The game is more time consuming in just waiting for a match up.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Rust said:

The answer is

*I have no idea*

Sorry

Anyway, how's your accouunt going, from the last time when we talked/fought in supermechs? I was really lucky. A lot of new drops and changes in 2nd mech (I can show pictures)

Not much. Im trying to max my windigo, I got quad core booster and plasma fortress that I use for extra hp.

pre-reloaded

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

12 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

Not much. Im trying to max my windigo, I got quad core booster and plasma fortress that I use for extra hp.

Alright, meanwhile I was really lucky. Like, REALLY lucky

1. The guy who's the leader of my clan turned out to be good, and our clan is now top 500;

2. I got lots of legendaries, some of which I use, the rest did go to upgrading few things to mythicals

3. my second mech looks reaaaally stupid and destroys everything.

Who needs weapons anyway? I use drone+ legs and destroy everyone at ranks 12-10. Everyone goes like "wtf is this mech" (I still can't drop any non energy weapons) and then I destroy them. In the last 4 fights it destroyed 3 energy mechs and 1 physical. It's beautiful how these energy mechs try to kill you and you just: jump legs drone over and over. And it works, and you win X)

Screenshot_2021-09-12-13-01-36-552_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

1 hour ago, Rust said:

Alright, meanwhile I was really lucky. Like, REALLY lucky

1. The guy who's the leader of my clan turned out to be good, and our clan is now top 500;

2. I got lots of legendaries, some of which I use, the rest did go to upgrading few things to mythicals

3. my second mech looks reaaaally stupid and destroys everything.

Who needs weapons anyway? I use drone+ legs and destroy everyone at ranks 12-10. Everyone goes like "wtf is this mech" (I still can't drop any non energy weapons) and then I destroy them. In the last 4 fights it destroyed 3 energy mechs and 1 physical. It's beautiful how these energy mechs try to kill you and you just: jump legs drone over and over. And it works, and you win X)

Screenshot_2021-09-12-13-01-36-552_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

You should put armor breaker and another vandal there. That would be op energy free but underestimated.

Also I did get one hybrid energy cannon but the rest is just food. Kinda disappointed I didn't get good stuff(I could really use engines and cooling booster right now)

2 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

You should put armor breaker and another vandal there. That would be op energy free but underestimated.

Also I did get one hybrid energy cannon but the rest is just food. Kinda disappointed I didn't get good stuff(I could really use engines and cooling booster right now)

"Put armor breaker and another Vandal"

Well the issue is, my account is 2 months old, and yet I haven't gotten A SINGLE ARMOR BREAKER (heat/energy) and only ONE vandal as you can see. If I would get any of these, I would put them immidiently

Sadly, I have lots of legendaries but none I wanted

2 hours ago, adc said:

1:00-6:00am(us) is best time

never play in 9:00 am or you will meet a lots of strong players

I play 11 am or 12 am, in Polish timezone

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png