Why disable your base? Why not be in a clan?

noㅤ

Question

Both give you free stuff with no effort.

I upgrade my base or make some items whenever my coins go above 2 million. My base gives me free coins or items in exchange for excess money.

My one man clan (eat more tacos) gives me a free energy pack once in a while. I see top clans earn free loot too.

I'm new to the game just joined this forum so I'm sure there is a valid reason... but I'm very curious about why some folks choose to opt out of free stuff. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

If you disable your base you get Silver boxes 

Just now, Identical said:

If you disable your base you get Silver boxes 

But silver boxes arent really worth it,they are basically just a mix box 

Also you buy them at the shop for like 1-3k idk

Also clans are mostly left because people cant afford to be active or just dont wana be in a clan idk,optional

Oh and welcome to Supermechs 

I hope you i will enjoy the forums and stuff,theres also a discord server i suggest you join! Its quite fun

https://community.supermechs.com/discord/invite/general/ )

On 9/5/2021 at 1:49 AM, No. said:

Both give you free stuff with no effort.

I upgrade my base or make some items whenever my coins go above 2 million. My base gives me free coins or items in exchange for excess money.

My one man clan (eat more tacos) gives me a free energy pack once in a while. I see top clans earn free loot too.

I'm new to the game just joined this forum so I'm sure there is a valid reason... but I'm very curious about why some folks choose to opt out of free stuff. Thanks.

Clans can be hard to find, and base... some people just don't think it's as good as silver boxes.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime