How to use energy kits

Deathzombie200

Question

5 answers to this question

Use common and rare items to fill them to max power. Do not up grade the power kit once it is full. Then use the power kit to upgrade a item like torso or weapons etc..

I think there are plenty of post out there but a common power kit uses something like 8800 points to max out then gives you 10000 points to apply to upgrading items.

If you then upgrade the maxed power kit yo go from 10000k back down to 5000 so don’t do it!

11 hours ago, Fordekash said:

Use common and rare items to fill them to max power. Do not up grade the power kit once it is full. Then use the power kit to upgrade a item like torso or weapons etc..

I think there are plenty of post out there but a common power kit uses something like 8800 points to max out then gives you 10000 points to apply to upgrading items.

If you then upgrade the maxed power kit yo go from 10000k back down to 5000 so don’t do it!

I think upgrading it to blue level 20 is better. It give 50k

2 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

I think upgrading it to blue level 20 is better. It give 50k

Hmmm it looks like I may have learned something today. Does everyone agree it’s only 35k to max the blue kit??? Seems like it may be worth upgrading the common kit

image.thumb.jpeg.4c97d7858e590ced0a67fdd8ef1e57b2.jpeg

Edited by Fordekash
Typo (see edit history)