My Issues with the game

DragonsIayer

Personally, I think the game is great, but I have some issues (not bugs or glitches). Some of these could be nitpicks,  but some might be issues that should probably be fixed.

1. No new weapons. (Nothing has really changed about the meta for the past several months.)

2. We aren’t allowed to see drop rates. (This one is mostly a nitpick, but it would be nice)

3. No extraordinary events outside of holidays. (I don’t have anything to say here)

Edited by DragonsIayer (see edit history)

• DragonsIayer changed the title to My Issues with the game
3 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

Personally, I think the game is great, but I have some issues (not bugs or glitches). Some of these could be nitpicks,  but some might be issues that should probably be fixed.

1. No new weapons. (Nothing has really changed about the meta for the past several months.)

2. We aren’t allowed to see drop rates. (This one is mostly a nitpick, but it would be nice)

3. No extraordinary events outside of holidays. (I don’t have anything to say here)

Why do you need to see drop rates, kinda useless tbh. And what do you mean with extraordinary events? Like an item portal? If so yes that would be very nice

15 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

I am going to give my opinion on these three. Don't take them negatively. 😉

11 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

Yes, there should be new weapons occasionally, yet over time that sets a wall there.  The wall of old items being out of date, player inventory limit, to another huge change. I'm not getting into details there, but there can be other things that can replace this.

12 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

I doubt they would do this. I play another game that does not give drop rates. It just lets you know what you can get in a pack.  That is another idea that Alex could add. Epic Weapon pack, leg pack torso pack that cost tokens.

15 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

Yea, that ended in February, I believe.  He could just do an old weapon Hunt portal.  Do it one day weekly.  Like a "NEMO" portal for once a week. If Alex did this, then it benefit in getting rid of silver boxes.