Tons of fuels going to waste.

iSwarky

I was farming like 3 days ago and this situation striked me again so i made a topic. 

The concept of refilling after getting a new level is kinda broken.

If you are 1 mission away from getting a new level but you play the mission with full fuels, the game thinks you dont have any fuels and re-fills only like 7 fuels.

Why would i want to waste an entire level just to re-fill 7 fuels? It normally should re-fill my entire capacity.

These type of situations dont occur much but when it actually happens, it feels like a big waste.

I thought of giving the same fuel as your max capacity. So its not very op or bad.

I thought this would be a good idea not because its good for us experienced people, but for the new people. 

Have you ever seen a new player play campaign after finishing 1v1 campaign on normal? New players always think the game is just about arena when it isnt.

This might open a small problem, which it would be much easier to level up under 125 levels. Which honestly i dont think would be much of a problem if the guy is willing to put the effort.

Im pretty sure @OKI DOKI would love this :))))))

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

1 hour ago, Bring live your dreams said:

I think the same, but what we can do? Put a update we can save the fuel refil? Like the Titan or Arena coins? 

I thought of instantly adding the max capacity of fuels after a re-fill.

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

It's part of the art of playing little and often (which is probably what the devs want you to do).  Once you're up up past 170 or so, it moves so slowly that not getting the most out of your full tank isn't really a problem in the great scheme of things.

Im a lvl 156 guy and with full cap i can get 28% of it done.

But leveling up just to get 7 fuels is kinda disappointing sometimes.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

5 hours ago, iSwarky said:

I was farming like 3 days ago and this situation striked me again so i made a topic. 

The concept of refilling after getting a new level is kinda broken.

If you are 1 mission away from getting a new level but you play the mission with full fuels, the game thinks you dont have any fuels and re-fills only like 7 fuels.

Why would i want to waste an entire level just to re-fill 7 fuels? It normally should re-fill my entire capacity.

These type of situations dont occur much but when it actually happens, it feels like a big waste.

I thought of giving the same fuel as your max capacity. So its not very op or bad.

I thought this would be a good idea not because its good for us experienced people, but for the new people. 

Have you ever seen a new player play campaign after finishing 1v1 campaign on normal? New players always think the game is just about arena when it isnt.

This might open a small problem, which it would be much easier to level up under 125 levels. Which honestly i dont think would be much of a problem if the guy is willing to put the effort.

Im pretty sure @OKI DOKI would love this :))))))

I was about to ask as to how level-ups giving you a free refill was a broken concept.. But then I saw the part where you mentioned the issue with level-ups simply filling your fuel bar to max, regardless of how full or empty it is, and that got me dead-on with no punches held back.

This game seriously needs to do something about that, especially in regard to cases where someone levels up while having excessive fuel and they don't get any fuel from it as a result, so those free fuel refills don't have a chance to do absolutely nothing. The idea shown here feels like a very good and considerable solution to the issue.

Nice idea overall; I give it 7/10 Greedy Drones on the Great Greedy Rating System.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.