Windigo, MPV or Energy-Free?

Tigergeezer

Question

I'm building up the third mech in my alt account - it's a physical, which I'm looking to load with a few energy-free and low-energy weapons, so I probably need a heat torso.  At the moment it has a Windigo, maxed legendary waiting for enough food to go mythical, but I've just had a Molten Platinum Vest and an Energy-Free Armour drop, so I'm wondering if I should mx up one of those instead of the Windigo .  What do people think?

8 answers to this question

Kinda depends on how good your mod are.

If you have good energy mods then def go for the MPV.

But if you dont get good stats off of it you can try windigo.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Thanks for replies.  I am on a lucky streak and have just got a heat monkey, so now I'm wondering whether that might be the way to go instead of MPV.  Decisions, decisions.....

Maybe I should just upgrade the hell out of everything (this is where a maxed base comes in handy) and experiment.

4 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

Thanks for replies.  I am on a lucky streak and have just got a heat monkey, so now I'm wondering whether that might be the way to go instead of MPV.  Decisions, decisions.....

Maybe I should just upgrade the hell out of everything (this is where a maxed base comes in handy) and experiment.

Heat Monkey is really good when combined with good res and from what I’ve seen it can even match most mpv builds too, so use that if you’re around rank 10 and use mpv after that.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime