Campaign preview

iSwarky

I randomly entered a campaign today just to realize that i didnt put the correct resistance type. So i came up with this idea. (I had 2 concepts so imma write them both)

There is gonna be a new button near the play button called "preview".

1-When you click it, it will show all the bots, tanks, buggies and bosses in the mission. Just like in raid. When you click on one of the robots you will see its stats. Including the damage that comes with the weapons, the element type and where the bots will spawn.

2-When you click the preview button, it will send you to the campaign without taking any fuel. You can battle with the bots to see how difficult they are. If you die you can revive for free for an infinite amount of times. When you finish the campaign, it will not give you any reward. Think of it as like a demo test.

Side note: On the 2nd method, things i said will only apply to the preview section

So which one do you think is a better way to understand the campaign?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

11 hours ago, iSwarky said:

I randomly entered a campaign today just to realize that i didnt put the correct resistance type. So i came up with this idea. (I had 2 concepts so imma write them both)

There is gonna be a new button near the play button called "preview".

1-When you click it, it will show all the bots, tanks, buggies and bosses in the mission. Just like in raid. When you click on one of the robots you will see its stats. Including the damage that comes with the weapons, the element type and where the bots will spawn.

2-When you click the preview button, it will send you to the campaign without taking any fuel. You can battle with the bots to see how difficult they are. If you die you can revive for free for an infinite amount of times. When you finish the campaign, it will not give you any reward. Think of it as like a demo test.

Side note: On the 2nd method, things i said will only apply to the preview section

So which one do you think is a better way to understand the campaign?

I think both are good.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime