Why Is My Three Day Old Comment Merging With My New One?

Spam

Question

So I was on my fanart thread about to post some new fanarts and when I did it merged with my comment I had made 3 days ago. Iirc comments used to stop merging after a gap of 1 hour, then a gap that was more than 1 hour (idr what the time it took was nut it was less than a day), and now I don't know what the gap is, could someone please tell me how long the gap is (If there even is one anymore).

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

9 answers to this question

Just now, Pavke said:

Because no one made a reply after that

Ik that, but in this forum once you were able to reply to yourself after 1 hour and after that it was after a day or maybe less idk, and now idk what the gap is.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

10 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

On my archive thread, it merged up to a week old post. Not until 2 weeks did it not merge

Well that good to know, thanks.

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 hours ago, IlyaMech said:

I would not want off tops

I said unrelated, meaning it wasn't related to the fanart I posted but contained other fanart, 

On this page (page 9) if you look for my giant comment with the picture of different versions of the t-mex titans you'll see the difference between the modified t-mex titans and the fanart that it merged with.

Stolen from @JamAnime