How can I turn this mech more stronger??

monjursayad

Question

24 answers to this question

Replace the Brutality with a Molten palatium vest or a wendigo if you don't have those things get a nightmare. Improve the cooling and the energy regeneration 

Remove the iron boots with a Massive stone feet and get a spartan carnage or a night eagle  

And also get a better drone like a tonto or a unreliable protector 

Edited by GuningSnipping (see edit history)

4 hours ago, monjursayad said:

Hi, I am facing problem wit this Physical Mech. Its very weak and can't defeat opponents. How can I turn this into good mech??

sm1.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm5.jpg

Use this module setup and use windigo,

6A556C5B-FBA0-497C-9B10-71E814E7F7A8.jpeg.62f723916accbd03b3174ec78718c09e.jpeg

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Nullification Falcon said:

Use the Selfish Protector drone instead of Void. 

hmm, not a good choice. 

using backfire drones with low hp is suicidal. 

I recommend using void until you get to about 2000 hp. then, selfish protector will be a considerable option

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

11 hours ago, monjursayad said:

Hi, Guys I am just turn my Windigo in to mythical. and got 2 reckless beam which I have plan to use

SM1.jpg

SM2.jpg

SM3.jpg

SM4.jpg

SM5.jpg

Upgrade modules and close your range gap.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Add an armor melter. I run 160+ phys armor, so do many because of its prevalence as a build type. You will run out of bullets before I run out of hps if you cant peel the armor early.

Not that necessary. have one or two frantic brutes will be fine against high res. 

1 minute ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Unless they roll low. Brute is a wild card, its average is not all that better than Spartan, but with 1 less shot. I know L+, I still recommend at least one armor breaker since phys doesn't get the utility of overheat or energy breaks to supplement things

what rank are you? there's lots of people who survived up to rank 7-8 without res drainers. 

Spartan is good, but annihilation does pretty good res drain as well. (just the short range). 

Also, most res drainers in the game are backfire weapons which needs a considerably high amount of HP to actually be useful. 

Somewhere between 3-5 unless I forget to play for a week, then I have grind from 7 back up there.

Damaged Armor dissolver is something like -60res, and with bonuses is like 90 backfire. So you do 90 to your self to do 60 more with each shot. The round you use it, you are getting 120 more damage, and 180 more the next turn. 300+ damage for 90 to myself over 2 rounds,  I'll trade that any day