Jump to content

My first fanart! Shining Neeedle. (Meh art)


iSwarky
 Share

Recommended Posts

After 20 minutes of agony i came up with this. I found a sketchy paint app but i did what i was intented it to. (Doing this on a phone is so damn hard)

Screenshot_2021-08-02-18-58-51.thumb.png.a70f48ddb8917885f150bc72faeba1ac.png

LEGENDARY STATS: (this is a scope btw)

Damage: 306-478

Resistance drain: 20

Uses: 1

Range: 8 (same as falcon)

Energy cost: 97

Heat cost: 103

Firing Animation: Valiant Sniper

 

 

MYTHICAL STATS:

Damage: 502-657

Resistance drain: 25

Uses: 1

Range: 8

Energy cost: 146

Heat cost: 155

Animation: Valiant Sniper

(I didnt add divine as most people would know what it would look like)

Idk if there is a better site to fanart on, but this is still something. 

 

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Idk if there is a better site to fanart on, but this is still something.

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not but personally I’d recommend gravit designer or google draw, you can use both for free but gravit designer has a premium subscription with more features and has more features than google draw even in the free version.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spam said:

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not but personally I’d recommend gravit designer or google draw, you can use both for free but gravit designer has a premium subscription with more features and has more features than google draw even in the free version.

Thanks i'll use them in the future fanarts.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jajcyn420 said:

600 damage at mythical? a frantic could do more

Thats why i added a lot of res drain. It doesnt deal much as a cockpit but it has more res drain.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Activity

    1. 851

      Continue the Story

    2. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    3. 5

      Progress thread

    4. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    5. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    6. 5

      Issue

    7. 851

      Continue the Story

×
×
  • Create New...