Super mechs dare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iSwarky

I dare you to beat The Danger Zone boss on 3v3, (on either hard or insane) with all 3 of your mechs surviving.

There is one rule and that is to not revive before you are gonna fight the boss.

Idk if its too hard or not as im not to that level but i guess its fair enough.

The first winner gets a cookie.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

47 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Я смею вас победить босса The Danger Zone в режиме 3 на 3 (на сложном или безумном уровне), оставив в живых все 3 ваших меха.

Есть одно правило: не возрождаться, пока не сразишься с боссом.

Идк, если это слишком сложно или нет, так как я не до этого уровня, но я думаю, что это достаточно справедливо.

Первый победитель получает печенье.

That at least against the main boss 3 by 3 on a normal one, leaving at least 2 mechs is already considered an incredible courtesy, and you offer such a thing. I don’t know that some people will be able to, but this is the same as when you are of some 10-11 rank and you are offered to win mechs of rank 1, then understand that this is like an idea for yourself and you really will be on the plane to give a bake to some Asian. (You can both Europeans and Afrikans. (I have no objection to some kind of nationality, I just cited it as an example.)) This is an obscenity.

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

Just now, IlyaMech said:

That at least against the main boss 3 by 3 on a normal one, leaving at least 2 mechs is already considered an incredible courtesy, and you offer such a thing. I don’t know that some people will be able to, but this is the same as when you are of some 10-11 rank and you are offered to win mechs of rank 1, then understand that this is like an idea for yourself and you really will be on the plane to give a bake to some Asian. (You can both Europeans and Afrikans. (I have no objection to some kind of nationality, I just cited it as an example.)) This is an obscenity.

Ok ok. I didnt know. You can revive at the last boss.

Or you can do this in the 2v2 insane version if you want to.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.