I need a cockpit ASAP

iSwarky

Question

Lately i have been saving up some tokens and im around 450-500. It would be super cool to have a cockpit piercer because 1- its perfect for my mech 2- its very helpful in campaign, raid and titan.

So i have made a post about the best way to get tokens. But now what is the best way to SPEND tokens?

Is it better for you to buy a prem pack or do you have to be patient af so you can buy a 1000 token offer?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

9 answers to this question

The deals Alex gives us are nearly always a discounted rate on premium packs ... AND on the other items he usually includes (gold, arena coins, quad cores, etc).  It's up to you if you want to wait for them or not.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

The deals Alex gives us are nearly always a discounted rate on premium packs ... AND on the other items he usually includes (gold, arena coins, quad cores, etc).  It's up to you if you want to wait for them or not.

So its not REALLY necessary?

Oh and also you have to wait for a offer to be 1000 tokens too.

Its either that or you just wish me luck and i go for it lol

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

18 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

SawzALL gave the answer. Due to the cost buying the premium boxes at normal price having 500 tokens it will give you 1 premium pack and 2 premium box for the price of 485 tokens. You might get lucky or get trash. If you play for free it is wise to use tokens properly and save them for a real needed item like the recent offers with modules at 2k tokens or 1.5k tokens. For 3k-4k tokens is almost forbidden price for free to play player. Only you decide what you want how to use your tokens. There is no right answer since it is a gamble waiting or buying to get lucky or trash. 🥴 In my case I will save. Also, if you play too little then there is no point to risk tokens. Focus in grinding as much you can and do tons of pvp to get gold for now. 

2 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Its either that or you just wish me luck and i go for it lol

I'm not saying it's necessary or not.  I'm saying it's up to you.  But deals are a more efficient way to spend your tokens, so yes, I would say if you can wait, you should wait.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html