How to get more gold??

monjursayad

Question

Hi, how can I get more gold easily?? I try to get gold from campaign final boss 1v1 in easy mode and only get 10000 each time and some time get 15000 from hard mode. But after upgrading 1 item I lost my golds. I can't get enough to 500000 golds and for legendary crafting it needs 384000 which is costly.

11 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, monjursayad said:

Hi, how can I get more gold easily?? I try to get gold from campaign final boss 1v1 in easy mode and only get 10000 each time and some time get 15000 from hard mode. But after upgrading 1 item I lost my golds. I can't get enough to 500000 golds and for legendary crafting it needs 384000 which is costly.

Jam gave the answer to use OD6 insane. It is the best to use for fast grinding. If you have enough power then use that one. The cost of fuel 7 vs gold 9,600 and XP 19,000 is the best of course as fast. The amount of mechs and structures to destroy are minimal making auto process really good. Also, if you are trying to level up your account also it is the best on XP with gold granted and fuel usage. Few others options are harder but can give some fortune boxes but if is about gold-level up fast at low cost this is the holy grail. 😃

image.thumb.png.475b8da0457655f4cef9d65bb5759cfd.png

24 minutes ago, monjursayad said:

I take it that you are new.  The best way to get a lot of gold and fuel use is to farm OD6 Insane(Overlords Den Mission 6).  The best mech to use is a physical. Have HP 2k or over. With a physical, you can run on auto.

32 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I take it that you are new.  The best way to get a lot of gold and fuel use is to farm OD6 Insane(Overlords Den Mission 6).  The best mech to use is a physical. Have HP 2k or over. With a physical, you can run on auto.

Overlord Den Mission 6 Insane give me 10000 Gold and take 7 fuel. Is it okay?

2 minutes ago, monjursayad said:

Overlord Den Mission 6 Insane give me 10000 Gold and take 7 fuel. Is it okay?

Yep... That is the best way, for a beginner.  You get more gold in that mission, than any other, worth the right amount of fuel. Math out the difference your self, and you will see.

For those that have 3 full mechs, there is another one better. Though, that one is in 3v3 campaign.

9 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Jam gave the answer to use OD6 insane. It is the best to use for fast grinding. If you have enough power then use that one. The cost of fuel 7 vs gold 9,600 and XP 19,000 is the best of course as fast. The amount of mechs and structures to destroy are minimal making auto process really good. Also, if you are trying to level up your account also it is the best on XP with gold granted and fuel usage. Few others options are harder but can give some fortune boxes but if is about gold-level up fast at low cost this is the holy grail. 😃

image.thumb.png.475b8da0457655f4cef9d65bb5759cfd.png

Thanks for help

11 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Yep... That is the best way, for a beginner.  You get more gold in that mission, than any other, worth the right amount of fuel. Math out the difference your self, and you will see.

For those that have 3 full mechs, there is another one better. Though, that one is in 3v3 campaign.

Thanks for help

When it comes to collecting resources in a game like this, there really isn't any fast way to get anything..... other than spending real money. 

Farming is good. You get what you need in exchange for doing the same boring thing over and over again. But it does get boring over time. 

If you do have base.... use the gold mines. 

Now, I know there are a lot of people on this forum that does not agree with me on the effectiveness of the gold mines from base, but, it is still something good to have for some beginners and have it's benefits. 

I know farming for hours can get your gold real fast, but science have proved that doing the same thing over and over again can drive you crazy. Also, if you want 400k to craft legendaries in base, that means: 

1. you have a high leveled base, which means you also have gold mines
  2. spending the gold you just earned from hours of farming is not usually a good thing (especially in real life)
  3. if you don't want to end up like a crazy person ( or maybe not, depends), only using farming to get gold is not sustainable for the long run. 

Which brings me to my point. Take some gold and upgrade gold mines. It's a long term investment with absolutely no risk of losing any of your gold. Then, when you are farming, not playing SM, or doing whatever other thing you want to do, you will always be getting free gold. 

Just make sure you get the gold before it reaches the hold limit. Otherwise, you'll be losing efficiency (kinda). Also know that gold from gold mines increase at a linear rate so it doesn't really matter when you collect it.... as long as you do so before it reaches the hold limit. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

4 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

When it comes to collecting resources in a game like this, there really isn't any fast way to get anything..... other than spending real money. 

Farming is good. You get what you need in exchange for doing the same boring thing over and over again. But it does get boring over time. 

Now, I know there are a lot of people on this forum that does not agree with me on the effectiveness of the gold mines from base, but, it is still something good to have for some beginners and have it's benefits. 

I know farming for hours can get your gold real fast, but science have proved that doing the same thing over and over again can drive you crazy. Also, if you want 400k to craft legendaries in base, that means: 

2. spending the gold you just earned from hours of farming is not usually a good thing (especially in real life)
  3. if you don't want to end up like a crazy person ( or maybe not, depends), only using farming to get gold is not sustainable for the long run. 

Which brings me to my point. Take some gold and upgrade gold mines. It's a long term investment with absolutely no risk of losing any of your gold. Then, when you are farming, not playing SM, or doing whatever other thing you want to do, you will always be getting free gold. 

Just make sure you get the gold before it reaches the hold limit. Otherwise, you'll be losing efficiency (kinda). Also know that gold from gold mines increase at a linear rate so it doesn't really matter when you collect it.... as long as you do so before it reaches the hold limit. 

I disagree with this.... For beginners, if they start upping mines at the same time they are upping there mechs, they will just be wasting time.  They should focus on the mechs.  Up the mines and factories little by little. Beginners get so many items in the beginning. They even get campaign boxes. They can save and do missions and all. Wasting away gold for base is a slow down. Just farm for boxes and gold, and you will be fine. Upgrade your 1st mech. Then once you start your 2nd, then you can balance out base and builds.

6 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

Yes, people can get crazy farming. I do everyday and never missed a single day since I started to play back in 10/19 and I do not farm one time a day instead all day long calculated when. In order to progress base without use tokens it does require to farm a lot or do tons of pvp at high rank to get enough gold for it. If do lots of wins it is nice but when is low rank pvp gold grant it is really low so farming is best combined with wins. You can level up parts, do base and save gold properly if farm as I did and still doing but if not been at low rank you need to think what area to focus as Jam indicated. 

Farming it is sustainable but I agree with what you mean. It is true that it is crazy thing to do. You can time the farming knowing how long takes to reach the top of current fuel in the account then connect and farm before reach the top but people sleep, deal with school, work, family etc and maybe do have limitations of electronics to work with. 

If those limitations are present so money is the best way to go without base and buy tokens and gold to enhance fast or use tokens to max gold mines and base till get all of them but if is a free to play player farming 1 time a day and few pvp will takes years to get this done. Even farming as I do and limited pvp my progress it is very slow and frustrating.