Heat version of backstabber

TL-WR940N

10 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Um, the title says heat version of backstabber, not flame wave............ just sayin' ... 

9 hours ago, Arturek69 said:

But this is heat version of backstabber not shockwave lol

If I’m not mistaken there was a post I the old forum about this that said flame wave was the heat version of backstaber, but I could be wrong🤷‍♂️.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

14 hours ago, Spam said:

If I’m not mistaken there was a post I the old forum about this that said flame wave was the heat version of backstaber, but I could be wrong🤷‍♂️.

No worries.  I would be totally down with having a heat drone that pulls people in.  Heat huggers could become even more scary.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Is your Heat Hugger killing everything in sight but just feels like it's lacking because of that Swoop drone and its 112 heat damage?

No need to fear because this drone will pull all your targets near!

Distance won't be a problem once these rockets start flying and that Red Rain of yours will dearly thank you for giving it the distance-closing backup that it's been lacking!

Get your SpineTapper today and give those distance builds a run for their money because you are the META of now and the future, so it's time to show your true colors and reveal that apex predator that lies dormant within your heart!

Order now!

With that classic advertisment-styled joke out of the way, I'ma be honest and say that having a heat Backstabber would make running a distance build harder to do, especially if the drone is energy-free and capable of doing good heat damage with its pull, because of how heat huggers rely on pull in order to ruin their target's heat stats with TerrorBlade.

Having a heat pull drone to not only close that distance but also contribute to taking action points from that target would surely turn heat huggers into extreme headaches, if not absolute monsters to square off against.

But that's just how I view it, so don't take it seriously at the very least. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

21 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Is your Heat Hugger killing everything in sight but just feels like it's lacking because of that Swoop drone and its 112 heat damage?

No need to fear because this drone will pull all your targets near!

Distance won't be a problem once these rockets start flying and that Red Rain of yours will dearly thank you for giving it the distance-closing backup that it's been lacking!

Get your SpineTapper today and give those distance builds a run for their money because you are the META of now and the future, so it's time to show your true colors and reveal that apex predator that lies dormant within your heart!

Order now!

With that classic advertisment-styled joke out of the way, I'ma be honest and say that having a heat Backstabber would make running a distance build harder to do, especially if the drone is energy-free and capable of doing good heat damage with its pull, because of how heat huggers rely on pull in order to ruin their target's heat stats with TerrorBlade.

Having a heat pull drone to not only close that distance but also contribute to taking action points from that target would surely turn heat huggers into extreme headaches, if not absolute monsters to square off against.

But that's just how I view it, so don't take it seriously at the very least. 

question is : how to be hugger-proof?

no more worries, just look at this guy. 

firewall (range 2-4) 2 knockback

dynamite boots (range 1) 2 knockback

heat huggers fear this guy

Screenshot_20210724_082035_air.com.supermechs.superapp_edit_50851741148489.jpg

Edited by Obis (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Obis said:

question is : how to be hugger-proof?

no more worries, just look at this guy. 

firewall (range 2-4) 2 knockback

dynamite boots (range 1) 2 knockback

heat huggers fear this guy

Screenshot_20210724_082035_air.com.supermechs.superapp_edit_50851741148489.jpg

Us players that use heat huggers aren't afraid of that. Don't believe me? Look at our replays and see what we go up against.

We just want to give you warm hugs! 😉

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, Arturek69 said:

This is my first fanart. The only idea i had for a name was barrage lol

Barrage L.png

barrage M.png

cool. good job👍

37 minutes ago, AssClown said:

Us players that use heat huggers aren't afraid of that. Don't believe me? Look at our replays and see what we go up against.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

too much hugs kills me. I need to brief. 🤣

15 hours ago, AssClown said:

Try not to shred my face in half when you are giving a "hug".

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, Obis said:

the hugger could use terrorblade and put you in range 2. the guy I showed above is COMPLETELY hugger proof

If they are hugging you, hug them back. Put a seraphblade/heron mark with a hammer.

I think having a ranger and a hugger in 3v3 or 2v2 would be somewhat useful.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

17 hours ago, Obis said:

the hugger could use terrorblade and put you in range 2. the guy I showed above is COMPLETELY hugger proof

It is? Build it, see me in chat for a 1v1 and I'll show why that's wrong.