Most underrated weapon?

Hysteria: same thing as you said

๐‡๐ž๐ก, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐›...

ย 

3 hours ago, Darktide said:

Malice beam: great dmg, insane draining( easy to chain-break opponents), and can cause trouble for ppl without LPVs or REAs. EFA just suffers against this.

Malice Beam is appropriately rated.
A fair number of people use itย 

ย 

ย 

14 hours ago, Darktide said:

Malice beam: great dmg, insane draining( easy to chain-break opponents), and can cause trouble for ppl without LPVs or REAs. EFA just suffers against this.

Malice isnโ€™t underrated, itโ€™s one of the few f2w weapons that are good.

PURPLEย ย Bring Back The Confetti!ย "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Drunk Lightning, Hybrid Heat Cannon, and Malfunctioning Blaster.

Allย niche, however they can fill a specific role extremely well in certain scenarios. For what they do, all of which are unweight in my opinion. This doesn't mean that they need to be nerfed, however I do believe them to be strong.ย 

55 minutes ago, Mr Lord said:

Blood weep

Low Dmg, High Drain

๐‡๐ž๐ก, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐›...

14 hours ago, adc said:

lazy falcon

high dmg but too much backfire

it also has unli uses

On 7/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Darktide said:

Malice beam isnt even underrated. You will see what i mean after playing 3 matches of rank 11 fights.

While its brother on the other hand corrupt beam is quite underrated. People use savagery a lot more as its a bit better than that. But it could be used in a mid ranged-abdomanition (idk how to spell that) build.

After getting some better ranks there is going to be energy-free mechs. But in rank 11 you can barely see players with a energy-free weapon

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

ย 

PS: The noob was me.