make base a one time decision , it's 2021 , no more stupid mistakes

Aionion

exactly like titles said , makes the base choosing option either one time permanent option straight up ahead in game , no more randomly popping off into your screen whenever you relaunch the game and end up in misclicks , how are the game's devs still keeping this shitty pop up in game to make people misclick into it and have to beg forum for help , after so many countless base disable request posts both from the old and new forum , enough said

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Mfs in 2021 is legit fricking broke. Y all need to farm coins and be patient for it to upgrade. If you think its shetty, dont play the game. Thats it. 

Even a noob like me is getting bored of the "bAsE SuX dIsAbLE pLz"

Base isnt even that bad. And if ur complaining about it to Alex, you got some problems bud.

Oh and also...

There is a f**king button thats SPESIFICLY made for you to request base disabling. So SHUT.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

12 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Mfs in 2021 is legit fricking broke. Y all need to farm coins and be patient for it to upgrade. If you think its shetty, dont play the game. Thats it. 

Even a noob like me is getting bored of the "bAsE SuX dIsAbLE pLz"

Base isnt even that bad. And if ur complaining about it to Alex, you got some problems bud.

Oh and also...

There is a f**king button thats SPESIFICLY made for you to request base disabling. So SHUT.

How do you like it when you the devs come to your home , "renovate" your Lamboghini into a garbage truck and then leaves and then they say they will maybe give your Lambo back soon , that's exactly how being forced to base is like , having your progress making being reduced to a craw for a few months is NOT efficient , if the inside game's button to disable base is so effective why are people still complaining about it here despite it's new forum and already nearly one year since base's introduction ? think before you post .

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

I agree to this.  The tutorial at the beginning needs to give people an option to enable base or not.

However, if Alex would be so kind as to adjust all the other prices for manufacture in the base, not just common items, the base could be the only option and there would be no more disabling it.  Because honestly, the base is more efficient if you're building common items.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Just now, AionionWindWeaver said:

How do you like it when you the devs come to your home , "renovate" your Lamboghini into a garbage truck and then leaves and then they say they will maybe give your Lambo back soon , that's exactly how being forced to base is like , having your progress making being reduced to a craw for a few months is NOT efficient , if the inside game's button to disable base is so effective why are people still complaining about it here despite it's new forum and already nearly one year since base's introduction ? think before you post .

I mean if you are gonna remove the base i cant do anything. I still dont know why you want it disabled.

What im saying is, if you are complaining about the base, dont make a post about it. Everyone is tired from the same thing every single day. Just request a base disable and call it a day.

5 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Just request a base disable and call it a day.

Now, here's the thing you're missing. 90% of people on this planet do not have what "normal" people call "patience". 

When people sends a request, they expect it to work almost immediately. And that is not the right mindset when asking someone for help. 

Base is great (i'm biased), it has it's pros and it has it's cons. It's definitely not perfect. But it's something. Just having base itself present more potential benefits that having Silver Boxes.

The most obvious good thing about base is the free gold. INVESTMENTS 💹... without the risk of losing gold

20 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

exactly like titles said , makes the base choosing option either one time permanent option straight up ahead in game , no more randomly popping off into your screen whenever you relaunch the game and end up in misclicks , how are the game's devs still keeping this shitty pop up in game to make people misclick into it and have to beg forum for help , after so many countless base disable request posts both from the old and new forum , enough said

Which is why..... This ⤴, IMHO, would be actually a good thing. It pushes people to make the right decisions.... or if not right, at least the decision they want. There's no misclicks, think before acting

Of course, legit misclicks will still happen.... as in accidents.... which is why I recommend also adding a conformation tab of like Yes or No and a check box for enable/disable base incase legit misclicks actually happen. 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Just now, AftoKrator said:

Now, here's the thing you're missing. 90% of people on this planet do not have what "normal" people call "patience". 

When people sends a request, they expect it to work almost immediately. And that is not the right mindset when asking someone for help. 

As a guy who is somewhat patient, people who cant wait sometimes looks intresting/confusing.

These posts are clowning at this point.

11 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

In your eyes the lambo is the silver boxes and the garbage truck is base, people like base, so maybe find a more relatable analogy.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime