Account/Notifications bar.

L4K3

@Alexander ALEX TO THE RESCUE!!

We have the option to stick the useless header to the top of the screen.Can we also have the option to stick the notifications bar to the screen?You know;the one with ''Supermechs'' (also usable as a home button),your avatar (also a shortcut to your profile) and most importantly...The notifications icon??

Because you get a new notification or you want to jump to one that's older...When you are at the bottom of the thread and then off you go scrolling the whole thing up just to click that notification box.

It's so super annoying and I wanna die.It makes me not want to even bother reading my notifications and instead just close the thing and never use this forum again.Half of the time using this forum is wasted on just scrolling back to see your notifications;unironically!

Thank you much!!

@Alexander

Speaking of notifications...

Could we highlight ''fresh'' replies with,like...A bold effect?

Because when you have multiple notifications,you can't make up which one is read,which one is fresh and if you lost the track of one only if you literally write it down on paper.

Once you open that Notf. Bar,all of your replies show as ''read'' in that instant and you have to figure it out the long way,wasting even more time and checking your read replies multiple times.

Oh my God,I hate this forum...

-----

Thanks for merging my replies again,you absolutely annoying and repulsive mechanism of the forum's server.

-----

3 minutes ago, MrC3214 said:

Hey Lake! Off topic, but do we have a lounge here, or are we just using the old one in the previous forum?

I am so annoyed I have to quote you instead of simply replying...

Yes,we do...But nobody knows how to access that thing in this place and nor do any notifications pop up from it.

But yeah,it's here...somewhere...GOD I HATE this forum.

Edited by L4K3
Yeah,well...Not my fault but rather the forum's. (see edit history)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, L4K3 said:

It's so super annoying and I wanna die.It makes me not want to even bother reading my notifications and instead just close the thing and never use this forum again.Half of the time using this forum is wasted on just scrolling back to see your notifications;unironically!

When you get a notification, it shows up at the bottom of your screen as well. You can click that one and itll take you right there and mark the notification in question as read. 

2 hours ago, L4K3 said:

Could we highlight ''fresh'' replies with,like...A bold effect?

They are, but they are read on opening the bar as not everyone will want to click all notifications. How many notifications are you getting that you cant keep track of which to click -> new tab? o.0

2 hours ago, L4K3 said:

Thanks for merging my replies again,you absolutely annoying and repulsive mechanism of the forum's server.

I set it to do that because double posting also means giving people double notification, bumps the topic above other ones and is generally highly annoying to everyone else.

I also set it to do that in some cases on discourse. 

I regret nothing >: D

2 hours ago, L4K3 said:

Yes,we do...But nobody knows how to access that thing in this place and nor do any notifications pop up from it.

No idea what you're talking about here.. We haven't made a lounge forum yet and people are using clubs, which you can use the same way, just fine? o.0

And they do give notifications..

18 hours ago, Alexander said:

When you get a notification, it shows up at the bottom of your screen as well. You can click that one and itll take you right there and mark the notification in question as read. 

Fair enough,but I'm usually typing/reading/doing something in those moments and will check the notifications afterwards.

19 hours ago, Alexander said:

They are, but they are read on opening the bar as not everyone will want to click all notifications. How many notifications are you getting that you cant keep track of which to click -> new tab? o.0

Okay,didn't think about that...By the way;a lot.Just now I had 21 and I've been pretty recessive compared to usual.

19 hours ago, Alexander said:

I set it to do that because double posting also means giving people double notification, bumps the topic above other ones and is generally highly annoying to everyone else.

Hmm,fair enough.That's a point of view I kind of considered.

Although it's a bigger plus on a side,it's a minus on another side.And it becomes especially nasty when combined with some other issues;like that pic yesterday.