Noble Warriors Allied with Reign Forever / Reign Reforged

SawzAll

On 7/15/2021 at 5:42 AM, SawzAll said:

As leader of Noble Warriors, I am pleased to announce that we have made an alliance with Reign Forever and Reign Reforged.

I can't speak for Reign, but I am happy we have found two clans with which we share many values and ideas.  And I am very thankful to @Mechzilla @Heat and @TaediumVitae for helping me broker this alliance.

If you want a clan that is for chivalry and against hacking/smurfing, N0ble Warriors and Reign are both here for you.

May our Alliance prosper!

image.png.0546f9819ec23c26ebb11e35f22733de.png

niceeeee

--------- Just a side note -------

NWC is not a "recruiting ground" for Reign.  We allow it at times, but given that we made it to #34 clan in the clan wars this season, I want to reiterate we are our own clan.  And I believe my clan mates are good people that can achieve top ten clan status.

For me, this is more an alliance of shared beliefs.  RR/RF value chivalry highly, like we do in NWC.  RR/RF hate hackers, like we do.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 7/15/2021 at 1:26 AM, Miron_Mironovich said:

Probability is 0 percent. But the alliance between INMAX and Reign is a fait accompli. Feel free to fantasize in this direction

chance is 0% from our side, because the clan fuse request your beloved best player sent was rejected

1 hour ago, MatiasKurt said:

chance is 0% from our side, because the clan fuse request your beloved best player sent was rejected

Well said, besides the bad rep, inmax has been getting cleaner.

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

--------- Just a side note -------

NWC is not a "recruiting ground" for Reign.  We allow it at times, but given that we made it to #34 clan in the clan wars this season, I want to reiterate we are our own clan.  And I believe my clan mates are good people that can achieve top ten clan status.

For me, this is more an alliance of shared beliefs.  RR/RF value chivalry highly, like we do in NWC.  RR/RF hate hackers, like we do.

Long way till top 10...

7 hours ago, The Great said:

Well said, besides the bad rep, inmax has been getting cleaner.

Is this because the tabbers were getting tired of creating new accounts and tabbing all over again?

27 minutes ago, firewater789 said:

its fun to think people dont know the alliance between INMAX and rf/rr lmao

It's also fun to watch people claim that something existed that never existed.  You know, sort of like flat earth people 🙂 

I'm not here to start flame wars or clan wars.  But I'll say that my coal shovel is very big.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

9 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Is this because the tabbers were getting tired of creating new accounts and tabbing all over again?

It's also fun to watch people claim that something existed that never existed.  You know, sort of like flat earth people 🙂 

I'm not here to start flame wars or clan wars.  But I'll say that my coal shovel is very big.

Wdym it never existed? I thought its a known fact.

3 hours ago, Xero said:

All Clan have their ally, that's all 🙂

nope

3 hours ago, Rambo Gaming YT said:

?

i mean you take almost all strong players down to my rank cause i down to r13( was 11)

and after u quit, hackers made i down again

16 minutes ago, adc said:

nope

i mean you take almost all strong players down to my rank cause i down to r13( was 11)

and after u quit, hackers made i down again

You're blaming hackers on me? First off; I never quit the game so take your bs somewhere else please. Secondly, the hackers hide in low ranks so they don't get banned. Instead of blaming me, go report them

7 hours ago, Ironman said:

no need explain something to someone that does not believe in it, it's just wasting your time

Yeah because directly asking RR/RF about it and getting their take would be too easy and obvious </sarcasm>

3 hours ago, MatiasKurt said:

i think sawz doesnt know what sarcasm is

Or you don't do a good enough job making your replies look sarcastic? 😝

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

Yeah because directly asking RR/RF about it and getting their take would be too easy and obvious </sarcasm>

Or you don't do a good enough job making your replies look sarcastic? 😝

maybe, but you can tell by context