Noble Warriors Allied with Reign Forever / Reign Reforged

SawzAll

As leader of Noble Warriors, I am pleased to announce that we have made an alliance with Reign Forever and Reign Reforged.

I can't speak for Reign, but I am happy we have found two clans with which we share many values and ideas.  And I am very thankful to @Mechzilla @Heat and @TaediumVitae for helping me broker this alliance.

If you want a clan that is for chivalry and against hacking/smurfing, N0ble Warriors and Reign are both here for you.

May our Alliance prosper!

image.png.0546f9819ec23c26ebb11e35f22733de.png

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

30 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

Congratz!

Will allied top clans with lesser clans become a trend? 🤔

Hmm, I will say that the current state of the game and looking for players to fill retired players can happen. We lose many top players or many are semi-retired due to life changes and some bored. The constant cheaters players around and searching for proven legal developed or semi-developed with potential player that can sustain some power level and rank is dire. 

Building future strategies as supply chain provide some level to sustain top clans. I will say that is normal to go in that way. Sure in other way can monopolize players to hold power and not to have independent fair play.

All depend with the eyes people look at it. To me since I do not care about ranks or medals I do not see any harm because in the end this is strategy game and that apply to the concept. 

You build friendship with others and some were probably old peers keeping good relationships for long. 

Sure I see your point as "?" tendency. 

14 hours ago, Miron_Mironovich said:

you are in a hurry with the images without knowing the realities..plus this is off topic.

Firstly, I haven't sent any images. Secondly, it's not off topic. 

14 hours ago, Purific said:

Then what happened 3 weeks ago?

Uh, 3 weeks ago, I started doing my school exams

On 7/14/2021 at 11:26 PM, Miron_Mironovich said:

Probability is 0 percent. But the alliance between INMAX and Reign is a fait accompli. Feel free to fantasize in this direction

Yeah, I think you might need to double-check what you claim is truth before replying.

I can't speak for Reign Forever/Reforged, but I imagine most the people in those two Reign clans would rather die than ally with INMAX.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

Yeah, I think you might need to double-check what you claim is truth before replying.

I can't speak for Reign Forever/Reforged, but I imagine most the people in those two Reign clans would rather die than ally with INMAX.

Again, what happened 3 weeks ago?

Just now, SawzAll said:

I wasn't part of Reign Forever at that point.  But why not just come out and say it?  Why all the dramatic "I know what you did last summer" replies?

Because we dont want to start a flame war and get topic locked maybe... 🤔

20 hours ago, SawzAll said:

it is normal to ally and i see there was nothing wrong

like rr ally with rf and tf ally with wlg