GAME IS DYING

Nikos

will be impossible to August 31st. The amount of fuel during the day plus the extra events fuels does not give that possibility. I made OD FARM in 8 months flat and used for test first time buying fuel like to 2k tokens when was around 220. The process gets really slow. You are at 141 but when you hit 190-200 will be really slow and will takes very long for it. When reach L200 then gets faster again till L220 then slow down a lot more till almost not moving. Literally needs to grind 5 times minimum out of 6 opportunities and not all will be at 95 fuels but the progress to reach to 95 is painful. There is only one person that I know did it close as I did for a week apart and we started same month I think 1 week apart but he was even faster most of the time and I have no clue how possible unless getting tokens because I was for free farming and that is the best can be done. 

Take a look to my oki and od farm thread progress and will see some dates and levels to have an idea. no much because I did not copied all from the previous forum but some snaps. It is really hard to do in that way. Will be fun to do it again but sadly I have no time.😔

• Administrators

There's a big attitude contrast between "What is gato working on at the moment?" and "GATO IS NOT DOING ANYTHING, MONEY LEECHS", pro-tip: the first option works better.

So, I will start this pointing that TacticSoft was letting the game die, sold it with a load of known cheats working, some cheats exist for years and they did nothing about it, didn't even ban anyone, not even to mention the fact that the game simply stopped working for hours 2-3 times per week, multiple more issues down the list and they were doing nothing about it and didn't even comunicate with the players anymore.

At the time I'm writting this post, Gato ran a handful of banwaves, banned thousands of players and more and more waves are coming until we have the fix for these cheats, the game doesn't stop working for hours anymore, if some part of it stops, it is back up automatically in a few minutes (most of you won't even notice this), many other improvements done.

I can blame Gato for underdelivering relative to their promises time-wise, I blame them for not looking deeper into what product they were buying from TacticSoft and being too optimistic about it. I'm still thankful as a player though, they have done in a couple months more than TacticSoft did in their last 2 years, and what TacticSoft did in the last 3 or 4 was mostly updates to slow down player progress, and by the way, when TS still owned the game there was only a fraction of the amount of topics ranting about this as we have now, people simply didn't care at all.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:45 AM, AionionWindWeaver said:

what do you expect from a game with a playerbase that barely getting 1k players online , lmao

I bet Alex would love if they bought the game with that few players as you imply, lol, get paid the same and work on a simpler product.

There are <1k on each arena server on purpose, while +90% don't play arena at all, the game starts distributing the players into more servers to avoid slow downs or issues similar to when we had 250 tokens special quest.

We have millions of monthly active players, the playerbase have been growing for a while.

You can ask me that sort of thing and I will help with what I know, this way you have some base to work on to make proper arguments against Gato, it's not the first time I'm saying this.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

Ladies and gentlemen, here you can see another topic which started another flamewar. No need to start arguing, trying to prove your point, replying, attacking, targeting, and etc. it's pointless to do so, you can't change their minds anyway; you're just wasting your time. Instead you can grab the popcorn and watch another drama🍿🍿🍿

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

Ladies and gentlemen, here you can see another topic which started another flamewar. No need to start arguing, trying to prove your point, replying, attacking, targeting, and etc. it's pointless to do so, you can't change their minds anyway; you're just wasting your time. Instead you can grab the popcorn and watch another drama🍿🍿🍿

You've changed

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Oh my fricking god

I just got a huge flashback from my first post complaining about energy weapons

Everyone was like this LMAOOOO

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

1 hour ago, iSwarky said:

Oh my fricking god

I just got a huge flashback from my first post complaining about energy weapons

Everyone was like this LMAOOOO

And heat weapons, you complained about those too.

Anyway, there have been so many topics like this and if you look at there are a lot more player than you think (I’ll add a picture) and of all those players only a small amount are on the forum, so unless you ask the 100,000+ people playing the game if the game is dying you can’t come to a conclusion.

05D5EA6F-2432-41A2-8168-FE291CDBDFD1.thumb.jpeg.b83306d90e6f117fb5dfe4408322aa8c.jpeg

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

38 minutes ago, Spam said:

Anyway, there have been so many topics like this and if you look at there are a lot more player than you think (I’ll add a picture) and of all those players only a small amount are on the forum, so unless you ask the 100,000+ people playing the game if the game is dying you can’t come to a conclusion.

05D5EA6F-2432-41A2-8168-FE291CDBDFD1.thumb.jpeg.b83306d90e6f117fb5dfe4408322aa8c.jpeg

U can, from a randomised data sample, u can expect consensus to be the same as that of the whole data, given that ur sample is large enough, the larger the sample, the higher the probability that it matches the entirety of the data.

Is the game really living when maximum players online barely reach 1000 ? lmao

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Just now, Spam said:

Yeah i was annoyed from heat weapons too lol (although im omw to becoming my biggest enemy). I asked someone to which one should i first and they said corrupt light. OH GOD

The game has a great fanbase people like you, oki doki, aftokrator wouldnt leave this game easily. Im saying even if the game gets called "dead" this game will always have some loyal fans. Its just what annoys me most is that a game like super mech isnt as popular as that piece of shet called brawl stars. The game is indeed underrated IMO.

On 7/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, Nikos said:

NO New Campaign

NO Ban wave

NO New items

NO Updates

YES Offers

YES Game is dying

Why GatoGames is not doing anything about this? There are players who still play and support the game,We had a lot of updates with Tacticsoft all those years..now we are still waiting for something good but we see nothing changing.If they change these NO to YES  and the opposite,then this game would be interesting again.That's my opinion as an OG,i was really happy when the campaign was changing again and again.They can solve it by promoting the game but they need to update it first.

Let me clarify your NO and turn them to a YES

NO New Campaign: We don't need a new campaign.  Either you finish it or not. Don't expect a new campaign after you completed it or just what you can.  The campaign has been updated so many times already. There is no point. Though if Alex decides to cool, either way it is fine.

NO Ban wave:  There will always be hackers. So, the ban wave will never end.

NO New items: I'm actually glad that there have not been any new item, especially when I barely go on.  Having new items every month or so, it just maid the game even more difficult to get other items in packs.  Then there is a change where one item is worthless because of a new item. It happened every time a new item was brought.

NO Updates: This is something everyone is expecting, yet is it worth it for others. There can be changes, yet updating we will see.

YES Offers

YES Game is dying: Right now the game is at a stand sill. The bar has not gone up or down.  That is just your opinion. Many old high rank left. I'm pretty sure they do the same as me, and just check in to see what is new.

Just now, Purific said:

Why you keep spreading that shit when it's not true.

Im gonna guess that he never assumes that "farming" exists.

Dayum even if purific gets pissed, y'all need to stop posting the same dumb thing over and over again.

14 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Im gonna guess that he never assumes that "farming" exists.

Dayum even if purific gets pissed, y'all need to stop posting the same dumb thing over and over again.

I'm not pissed, its just annoying to see same new topics everyday about the same thing and the same replies how the game is dead from the same users that can't stop spreading toxicity because of their own dissatisfaction. Just take a break and let the people who enjoy the game play it in peace. Keep your bullshit opinions to yourself.

Just now, Purific said:

I'm not pissed, its just annoying to see same new topics everyday about the same thing and the same replies how the game is dead from the same users that can't stop spreading toxicity because of their own dissatisfaction. Just take a break and let the people who enjoy the game play it in peace. Keep your bullshit opinions to yourself.

I hate to break it to you, but one dumbass posted a topic thats again, complaining about the base. But this time the guy has some experience and he is really mad about the base. And when i mean really mad i mean really mad. 

Aight gonna get some sleep so i can get my mind off of these shet posts.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

• Administrators

Okay, so this is totally pointless. Here’s a challenge, next time someone repeats a topic that has no purpose except instigating a potential flame war or being a downer on the people actually having fun, well, see what happens next. 😛 

Just enjoy yourself folks, be it here or elsewhere. Life is too short otherwise.