GAME IS DYING

Nikos

NO New Campaign

NO Ban wave

NO New items

NO Updates

YES Offers

YES Game is dying

Why GatoGames is not doing anything about this? There are players who still play and support the game,We had a lot of updates with Tacticsoft all those years..now we are still waiting for something good but we see nothing changing.If they change these NO to YES  and the opposite,then this game would be interesting again.That's my opinion as an OG,i was really happy when the campaign was changing again and again.They can solve it by promoting the game but they need to update it first.

Edited by Nikos (see edit history)

what do you expect from a game with a playerbase that barely getting 1k players online , lmao

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 hours ago, Nikos said:

now we are still waiting for something good but we see nothing changing

wait wait wait. I do not know what to wait for, but we need to wait, take care of farming for now, and take your mind off the game. at least this is what I am doing now, and I will do it until the next update or interesting event

Just now, error19031 said:

wait wait wait. I do not know what to wait for, but we need to wait, take care of farming for now, and take your mind off the game. at least this is what I am doing now, and I will do it until the next update or interesting event

Farming in my account is absurdly overboarded. I cant get lower than 4 million coins.

Im not lying.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

3 hours ago, Nikos said:

Whine

Your standards for this game NOT dying are way too high.  Basically, you're asking for way, way too much, and when you don't get it, you assume the game is dying.

Reporting this.  Hope it gets nuked.

The game is not dying.  Alex is busy working on stuff.

Tactisoft may have provided "lots of updates" but they also did plenty of bad things to the game as well.  Ask anyone who's been here long enough.  Sometimes it's good if you don't get updates if they are the some of the bad updates TS gave us.  And to be honest, most of the fault of energy mechs being so weak is TactiSoft because they were in charge while these items languished.

And who are you to suggest that they "must" change these "no's" to "yeses"?  That's just your opinion.

And posting stuff like this doesn't help.  You're spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD).  Supermechs is doing fine, but even if it wasn't, I would imagine you'd be part of the reason why, spreading your FUD.

Alex has already said before that SM is far from dying.  So stop tearing down SM with your words.  If you really want to help, just stop with the FUD.

2 hours ago, B4sH said:

Game is like these posts, always the same and boring. nothing new

All games eventually get boring.  That's why game companies make (wait for it ... drum roll) new games.

Your argument is invalid, sorry.

2 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

what do you expect from a game with a playerbase that barely getting 1k players online , lmao

I see more players than 1,000 in the RAID leader boards, and with points (i.e. not just inactive accounts stuck there).

But again, that's why I have your account on ignore.  It's like you can't wait for the toxicity bandwagon to go down the street so you can climb onboard.  You're not fooling anyone: you're still the same person.  You haven't changed.  But I say this in the hopes that you change.  However, at the same time, I wouldn't bet money on you changing, so again, here we are with your account ignored.

----- TO EVERYONE -----

It's fine to point out things you want fixed.  But if you want to be a part of the solution, my advice to you is to come here with ideas on how we can improve things.  Starting threads to take a dump on Gato Games doesn't really do anything. 

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• Community Team
2 hours ago, B4sH said:

Game is like these posts, always the same and boring. nothing new

I see you arent familiar with sarcasm, its okay.

Also, even if you and others believe these dramatic posts will help with something, or that ''quitting topics'' will touch someone;s heart... you are wrong honestly. 

Yes we all want the game to be fun, but are you helping it improve? No. All you do is complain and expect it to magically imporove. Not just that, but also contributing to the toxicity of the overall community. 

Saying ''game is dying waaaaa'' and the rest of crying sentences arent helping, and thats a fact. Find a way to contribute to the game improval, because this is just getting boring. 

I dont mean personally you, but since you quoted me I will answer in plural. 

Elcent is the best.

Give me a work at gato and i will surely help it improve. And i understood that you meant to say in plural and not just me, but english is garbage

43 minutes ago, Marija said:

Find a way to contribute to the game improval, because this is just getting boring. 

54 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

All games eventually get boring.  That's why game companies make (wait for it ... drum roll) new games.

you are wrong, games update to not get boring and get improved with new content too

Edited by B4sH (see edit history)

1 hour ago, iSwarky said:

Farming in my account is absurdly overboarded. I cant get lower than 4 million coins.

Im not lying.

have you upgraded the base to level 20? do you make legends? are you upgrading items? if you are doing all this and you still have 4 million coins, then please tell me where you farm them, I also want, I have a maximum of 50k coins after all of the above

1 hour ago, Marija said:

I see you arent familiar with sarcasm, its okay.

Also, even if you and others believe these dramatic posts will help with something, or that ''quitting topics'' will touch someone;s heart... you are wrong honestly. 

Yes we all want the game to be fun, but are you helping it improve? No. All you do is complain and expect it to magically imporove. Not just that, but also contributing to the toxicity of the overall community. 

Saying ''game is dying waaaaa'' and the rest of crying sentences arent helping, and thats a fact. Find a way to contribute to the game improval, because this is just getting boring. 

Ig man players, especially top rankers, just rlly would like more items and banwaves, and lower rankers would like portals. 

Let's have faith in Alex 💪 👍 🤪

• Community Team
1 hour ago, B4sH said:

Give me a work at gato and i will surely help it improve.

Oh, which work would you like to be given? And how would you help improve the game from your work position? 

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, error19031 said:

You will die on your death bed at your retirement home farming campaign and the biggest update they will reveal at the time of your death is a backfire weapon that do 999999999 damage for 100 backfire  , either that or a 50% exp campaign that last for 48 hours .

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Just now, error19031 said:

have you upgraded the base to level 20? do you make legends? are you upgrading items? if you are doing all this and you still have 4 million coins, then please tell me where you farm them, I also want, I have a maximum of 50k coins after all of the above

I just rushed the base HQ to lvl 15. probably after i get all the 4 gold miners and 3 factories to lvl 15 im gonna try to get it to lvl 20. I think i have a lvl 9 gold miner, 2x 13 lvl gold miners and 3x 11 lvl factories.

I farmed OD6 so much that i lvled up 30 times (110 - from 140)

Even when i was a noob i was farming like each day. I always had like 2 mil coins at one point but when i unlocked OD6 insane i went overboard with farming. 

Just now, B4sH said:

Give me a work at gato and i will surely help it

You can apply to coding/art in the "+" button i guess.

48 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

You will die on your death bed at your retirement home farming campaign and the biggest update they will reveal at the time of your death is a backfire weapon that do 999999999 damage for 100 backfire  , either that or a 50% exp campaign that last for 48 hours .

999999999 damage?! I'm ready to wait for this all my life!

seriously, now I am absolutely not worried about what will happen next, because the only thing that can attract me is the portal, and the rest of the time I rest, sit on the forum and farm, I have been waiting for some months and am ready to wait for some more years, and I will have this opinion until the next update

3 hours ago, B4sH said:

you are wrong, games update to not get boring and get improved with new content too

I agree with you.  I wasn't saying it gets boring for everyone.  And if you'd read the forum you'd find that I'm one of the most active in giving recommendations to spice things up in SM.

But for some people, they get bored when they beat it, so no amount of spicing things up can fix that.

But like I said before, SM isn't dying.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, B4sH said:

Everything gets old... eventually...which is why humans don't live forever

SM can't live forever, but it still have room to grow... i'd say it's at its mid-40's ... ish. 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Just now, AftoKrator said:

Everything gets old... eventually...which is why humans don't live forever

SM can't live forever, but it still have room to grow... i'd say it's at its mid-40's ... ish. 

Does the game get younger when it gets updates? Lmao

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

lets make a new account and see who can max it to L250 as competition without buying fuel. Better try hard against me. 🤭🍺👍 limit time 9 months flat😎

BET LOL

Im still farming like 6-7 hours a day. Sometimes i start in like 5:30 pm and end it at 2 am. Usually i play games in the background while its farming. But (even if i do it idk if i have the audacity to) can you make the limit to the end of summer? At 31st August. Because if schools open the "3 hours" might drop back to 1 hour.

I might actually do it if someone motivates me because im EXTREMELY lazy to do something like that.

And yes to this point (lvl 141) i have NEVER touched my hands on that "refuel" button.