Silver boxes

Rudolf

Question

19 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Thanks

I will maybe disable then

But do you get only commons in silver boxes ?

You can get commons to epics with silver boxes, but you can get legendarys with base.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• Community Team
1 hour ago, STARWULPH said:

Respectfully disagree with you alot here...

Im just speaking from my own experience and I also spoke to other people about their experience, which was positive. If you do plan to play seriously, by that I mean reach top ranks etc, be competitive basically, base is a must, and its pretty much the best long term investment you can make in the game. 

It is annoying and expensive in lower ranks but if you overcome that, it gets so much better and easier. 

Elcent is the best.

2 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

A silver box contains 2 or 3 items that can be common or rare or epic.

You can also buy SB in pack of 5 SBs. Meaning you can get up to 15 items.

2 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

Respectfully disagree with you alot here...

Actually, it is better for different players. 

It is bad for players who are new to the game and started with base.  It put the game in slow mode. Cost a lot of time and Gold.

If you are an old player before/right after base existed and have 3 full build mechs, then it is beneficial.  You can be gone for 3 days, and gain 300k gold.  You really don't need to waist time playing.

Once you have a base with all gold mines maxed and two factories (one producing dirt cheap commons and one producing power kits), it works very nicely indeed, particularly for maxing out your mechs.  As has been said, it's a slog getting there, but if you do, I think it's better than paying for silver boxes.  Bear in mind that when collecting items from the factories, you usually get a "watch ad for reward", and the reward is an extra item, which is guaranteed rare but has maybe 25% chance of being epic.  I don't use the top end of the factory for legendaries, as the drop rate doesn't seem much better than free fortune boxes and it's expensive, but I might be doing that wrong.

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

But how did you get power kits from them?🥴

Getting power kits from SB's is basically Random.

Getting PK from base is not, random, it is official.  When you up the factory to 15, you can start make power kits. I think it might be 16. I forget. Though the outcome is still the same. You can produce 99 pk in one factory.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Ok thanks

And last quiestion

How much they cost🤑😀

6000 gold per PK to start (this is where maxing out the gold mines in the base is key), and you can use Arena coins to reduce the crafting cost (I haven't reduced it very far yet myself, as I'm working on maxing the damage etc. buffs first).  I probably farm about 50 PKs a day, and more than break even with the gold mines and  campaign gold etc.  Really helps with upgrades, and I find farming the final boss in the 1 v. 1 campaign (Bigboy) gives quite a lot of fortune boxes, and you get some legendaries (probably only 3-4% drop rate, mind you) from that.

Works for me!