My brain hurts.

iSwarky

Question

So i was farming OD6 on insane and i got a notification saying: "your clan got enough tickets for the boss!" So me and another guy from the clan started to attack the boss immidiately. And when i was on my 2nd attack MY DRONE DEALT 5989 DAMAGE IN THE FIRST ATTACK WHAT THE HECK

I wasnt fast enough to get a picture of it but i was so confused. Although i laughed really hard it was only a visual glitch.

Can someone explain me what the frick just happened?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

11 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

MY DRONE DEALT 5989 DAMAGE IN THE FIRST ATTACK WHAT THE HECK

several things here...

1. which titan (name and star)
  2. what element is your mech (phys, energy, or heat)
  3. what drone do you have/use
  4. do you use prem res drainers
  5. what was the titan's res/negative res at the moment
Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

several things here...

1. which titan (name and star)
  2. what element is your mech (phys, energy, or heat)
  3. what drone do you have/use
  4. do you use prem res drainers
  5. what was the titan's res/negative res at the moment

First off i use selfish protector and the drone was the FIRST. EVER. THING. To attack on the titan so it didnt had a - res it was the skull like one (who just sits there and doesnt moves) i think it was 2 stars but no. I didnt use ANY SINGLE RESISTANCE DRAIN. It had like 10 res when the drone shot the boss

2 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

First off i use selfish protector and the drone was the FIRST. EVER. THING. To attack on the titan so it didnt had a - res it was the skull like one (who just sits there and doesnt moves) i think it was 2 stars but no. I didnt use ANY SINGLE RESISTANCE DRAIN. It had like 10 res when the drone shot the boss

visual bug...

btw how far did the titan's hp bar go down?

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

17 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

visual bug...

btw how far did the titan's hp bar go down?

It had like 115k health and it instantly dropped to 109k lol

I guess how it happeened was like this:

I was playing with another guy right when we got tickets one guy and me started to attack at the same time.

I guess right when i shot that -5898 the other guy ended his attack and the titans new health got updated by my drone. Even though it should have been updated when i ended my attack. Maybe i timed the shot so precisely

20 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

So i was farming OD6 on insane and i got a notification saying: "your clan got enough tickets for the boss!" So me and another guy from the clan started to attack the boss immidiately. And when i was on my 2nd attack MY DRONE DEALT 5989 DAMAGE IN THE FIRST ATTACK WHAT THE HECK

I wasnt fast enough to get a picture of it but i was so confused. Although i laughed really hard it was only a visual glitch.

You clan mate did that damage but it wasn’t shown and it showed that you did the damage.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 7/12/2021 at 12:12 AM, iSwarky said:

MY DRONE DEALT 5989 DAMAGE IN THE FIRST ATTACK WHAT THE HECK

The same thing happened for me but with distance shredder (Dealt 4482 Damage)but then it was a visual glitch

It was only a visual error, it usually happens when someone has just fought against the titan just when you enter to battle, it happened to me and my drone hico 24k from DMG, but do not worry, the stats will remain intact and will register the true damage of the drone and the rewards will remain the same. 😉

Regarding damage, that stat will show from a teammate who did the real damage.

Electrick010®

On 7/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, iSwarky said:

That's just your session updating itself while you're in the middle of combat. For how it occurs, it happens when a clanmate finishes a round against the titan and gets their round total while you're about to attack the titan. If those two instances happen simultaneously, the game will display the clanmate's round total in place of the damage value that you did against the titan.

And yes, the Titan's HP also updates mid-battle when that occurs as shown by the fact that the HP bar goes down in accordance to the clanmate's round total.

Also, no, it doesn't count towards your round total since it was the game updating the Titan's HP, so it's a visual thing only.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.