Jump to content

- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -


WinzKay

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Backfire

Would you like for me to mention that Damaged Armor Annihilator does resistance break but it's the most used physical armor breaker in today's META?

It has 144 backfire when mythical (that's with buffs, too) but it's used over Armor Annihilator. It's also slightly better outside of its weight.

By the way, the backfire scopes have infinite uses but that's balanced by the backfire.

3 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

How many did u get from drylands 6?

5 fortune boxes from yesterday:

2 rare

1 epic

2 legendaries

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Would you like for me to mention that Damaged Armor Annihilator does resistance break but it's the most used physical armor breaker in today's META?

It has 144 backfire when mythical (that's with buffs, too) but it's used over Armor Annihilator. It's also slightly better outside of its weight.

By the way, the backfire scopes have infinite uses but that's balanced by the backfire.

5 fortune boxes from yesterday:

2 rare

1 epic

2 legendaries

Was it on insane?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

5 fortune boxes from yesterday:

2 rare

1 epic

2 legendaries

Approximately how many runs did it take for you to produce these results?

Apologies for anyone that gets butthurt that I am making this a non-flex, so here you go, less than a week's worth of gold grinding, and all I'm currently doing is making power kits.

image.png.ae37c4eb835b5346557e4b2316a8f0fe.png

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Got this after beating a rank 7 player and I finally got a win streak going after losing so many times.

Screenshot_2021-05-12-23-36-45.jpg.8665011f5c2dda3978a2594d7a18cbe5.jpgScreenshot_2021-05-13-01-27-06.jpg.0cf6f2fb455c173770f9eb546abc1472.jpg

Post Merge

Help, Rusty Heat Blaster came back to haunt me after I fooded it the first time.

Screenshot_2021-05-13-01-51-18.jpg.e47e949047cb9318b24a98a94774f632.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-13-01-51-22.jpg.00cd808ada6cdb204c819219948d3afa.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-13-01-51-26.jpg.e44272c8184e50eff1b9b82967b763a8.jpg

You would beat clever name if you didnt fuse it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Was it on insane?

Normal. Difficulty doesn't affect the drop rates for fortune boxes, so Normal is the best difficulty to go with if you're farming for fortune boxes since the fuel cost is cheapest when doing missions on the lowest difficulty.

For Ramboy (Drylands 6), it costs 4 fuel per each Normal Run.

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Normal. Difficulty doesn't affect the drop rates for fortune boxes, so Normal is the best difficulty to go with if you're farming for fortune boxes since the fuel cost is cheapest when doing missions on the lowest difficulty.

Oh i was lied too :*(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pink555 said:

You would beat clever name if you didnt fuse it

I fused it due to not having any space on my heat build.

Also, I have Overcharged Rocket Battery now, which is slightly better for a cheaper heat cost.

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Oh i was lied too :*(

And in case you were wondering, Drylands 6 has drop rates similar to that of Bigboy (Overlord's Den 8), which was why I did my fortune grind there.

The best way to get fortune boxes is to go with a mission that has good drops AND cheap enough of a fuel cost to ensure the most runs, which gives you better chances of getting a fortune box.

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Do you have any more data other than just that one day? Like do you do this on a daily basis?

I've received my Hollow Spectral Armor from Drylands 6 a long time back but for this instance, it was only a day.

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

I've already used all my fuel until later, will run it and give my results later. I always just do OD6 for farm.

Also, if you want the times for when I got the first and second premium fortune boxes, I got the:

First Fortune Box - 2:14 AM

Second Fortune Box - 3:08 AM

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Also, if you want the times for when I got the first and second premium fortune boxes, I got the:

First Fortune Box - 2:14 AM

Second Fortune Box - 3:08 AM

Do i have better chances getting legendaries opening them in storage or opening them on the spot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

Do i have better chances getting legendaries opening them in storage or opening them on the spot

The drop chances for fortune boxes are all the same, regardless of if they're stored or opened immediately.

Trust me, I've tried opening 8 stored fortune boxes and only got rares, just like my usual fortune boxes that I open once I get them.

 

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

And in case you were wondering, Drylands 6 has drop rates similar to that of Bigboy (Overlord's Den 8), which was why I did my fortune grind there.

The best way to get fortune boxes is to go with a mission that has good drops AND cheap enough of a fuel cost to ensure the most runs, which gives you better chances of getting a fortune box.

I've received my Hollow Spectral Armor from Drylands 6 a long time back but for this instance, it was only a day.

i have over 200 fuel so im just gonna grind dry lands 6

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Activity

    1. 851

      Continue the Story

    2. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    3. 5

      Progress thread

    4. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    5. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    6. 5

      Issue

    7. 851

      Continue the Story

×
×
  • Create New...