- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES YES YES  

# What's up Pilots! With a new Forum, comes a new Flex Thread 👏 I call this one Flex Thread: The Revival.  I hope this new series continues to be as popular as the same beloved Flex Thre

New computer came in today: 🔥Alienware Aurora R11 🔥 Specs - 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) - 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Pink555 said:

I want one you have four.soviet union mech must get 3

I have 5 in another acc thanks :))

13 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Not much at all.

Spartan can beat up my 160 phys res 2.5 k hp mech with ease, so it won't have a prob with 2.3k hp

But I can beat spartan 🙂

Replay code is dead but here

Screenshot_20210429_110205.jpg

Screenshot_20210422_213652.jpg

The EWE FOX GANG never die

24 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

How can i ad my country flag

In the game it appears the serbia flag but i am not from serbia.how can i have my country flag back

Screenshot_20210504-134151_Super Mechs.jpg

its just ur current location

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

11 minutes ago, Turtle said:

image.png.ca87bbc45ffc87744cbecdd491a295ee.png

Kinda forgot to post when I mythed this, but this is considered max to me because I don't care about the whopping one heat I'll get.

image.png.7fa156e6ceae2413394ed2a923e90d23.png

Gotta figure out what to do with all my excess weight 🙂

add like, an extra module/ability or something. or maybe add one of these: Sacrifice Cannon, Malfunctioning Blaster, armor annhi, Bloodweep.

BANE OF THE PROPHETS

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

this guy is serious ready to kill😈

In terms of staying rank 5, I'm definitely killing it! 😄 lol

Some of those were overdue.  But a lot of my items were on the verge of being max'd.

Which is why I tell people that if I didn't like painting my mechs on my main, they'd be surprised at how many of my items were not max-myth black.  Basically, I made rank 5 with only these items max'd: torsos and legs, distance shredder, mercy, and superb charge.  Everything else was between 30 and 40 level myth when I made rank 5 the first time.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

In terms of staying rank 5, I'm definitely killing it! 😄 lol

Some of those were overdue.  But a lot of my items were on the verge of being max'd.

Which is why I tell people that if I didn't like painting my mechs on my main, they'd be surprised at how many of my items were not max-myth black.  Basically, I made rank 5 with only these items max'd: torsos and legs, distance shredder, mercy, and superb charge.  Everything else was between 30 and 40 level myth when I made rank 5 the first time.

oof me then. both times ive fought you you've gotten the best of me :V what, do you have all maxed mythed mods or something?

also, i ALMOST beat u, although my heat mech wasnt good enough :V

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

BANE OF THE PROPHETS

17 hours ago, Pink555 said:

How can i ad my country flag

In the game it appears the serbia flag but i am not from serbia.how can i have my country flag back

Screenshot_20210504-134151_Super Mechs.jpg

I think this is yours. maybe wrongjUau755BC3GIiE=

eg7DA73g7FOqrR4=