- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

:V im still workin on it

flexing my short story: 

I'm walking down the hallway, when all of a sudden, a blood curdling shriek erupts from one of the doors behind me, and as I whip around, I feel a pain on the side of my head… and then I wake up, with the image of a Black and White monstrosity in front of me. That was one of my weekly nightmares, and yet…. That's the third one I've had of the monster. I don't know what it is, and yet… it felt all too real… real enough that when i awoke, i had a welt right where i had been hit in the nightmare. Strange. This hasn't happened the last time I had the nightmare, so what was happening to me?  And why now? Well, I was certainly about to find out. I was about to learn what was happening to me, and this is a journey I am going to take you on, whether you like it or not. After I got up and took some aspirin for my splitting headache, I did what any sane person would do in this situation: I ditched school. I didn't feel well, and I knew something out of the ordinary was happening. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wandering around town when i got the feeling something was watching me, but when i whirled around, the street was….. Empty… strange…. I swear there were cars at the stop- I froze. There was no stoplight there anymore, and there certainly weren't any cars. There were just... shapes… I blinked, and instantly, I was back, laying on the ground, with people frantically shaking my body. They told me my heart stopped beating, and from the look on their faces, they thought I was already a goner. When the ambulance arrived, the paramedics were confused at how the reported” dead man” was now a dead man walking. I was immediately taken to the hospital, to go through x-rays, blood tests, the lot. What the paramedics didn't know was that their time was already running short, and I was the cause of it. 

After sitting in a cold room for what i guessed to be about an hour, the doctors came back and said that i was perfectly healthy: ergo, no dead cells from oxygen loss, just right blood pressure, and no signs of organ failure. I was the perfect human. And then everything went dark. I was still awake, but the lights were gone. Not off, just… gone. There was nothing where the bulbs should have been. Just small, empty spots of darkness. And when I turned around the doctor was already dead. Cut to ribbons by the unseen force which had killed the lights. I dashed into the hallway, looking for an exit, when I saw an all-too familiar creature feasting on a nurse’s corpse. The monster. It was my first good look at it, all black and white. When it moved, it looked almost like a living patch of static. But when it moved, it moved faster than any animal I knew to be on this planet. Compare it to a xenomorph, but without the tail and elongated head, but with an elongated mane, like a lion. It had a whip for a tail and the eyes of something that knew exactly what it was doing. I immediately dubbed it “The NightMare” . I took a step back into the hallway I had just come from, when I tripped backwards on an outstretched hand. The secretary. As I fell backwards, she reached forwards and caught me, being careful to not make any sound whatsoever.  She informed me that she knew exactly what the monsters were: Nightmares. That's what we were. Watchers of nightmares. We quietly snuck into another room to plan out our escape, when we heard a tile squeak from outside. And then it was upon us, tearing through the door and ripping her head off. “I didn't even get to learn her name”  thought, running as fast as I possibly could to escape it. I jumped out the first floor window, landed in a somersault. And noticed all the lights were on in the building. I walked back inside,cautiously, and the lights were off. IT was doing something with the building.

I could feel IT behind me. The panting, the scraping of its legs on the concrete, and worse of all, it's voice. IT’s voice was deep and gritty, as you might guess someone(or in this case something) sounded like if they lived in the “wild wild west.” Now, as I sprint past an alleyway, another monster joins the first! It's almost as if they come from places where shadows are never explored.... Never explored… i had never explored why i had that dream several times, and it just then occurred to me that maybe I was the cause of these NightMares. I ran, and couldn't escape. I was trapped at a 3-way junction, a NightMare on each street. One leapt and as I dodged out of the way I thought “you're not real.” It instantaneously evaporated. I concentrated, and with a muffled *POP*  another one of the NightMares winked out of existence. That left one. It was larger than the rest, but faster as well. When I concentrated, it too disappeared…… but not until after it has sunk it's claws into my arm, taking the arm with it.

i didnt work very hard on it :V

One Mech to rule them all

Finished Lost Valley Hard Mode 3v3

image.thumb.png.b8e56f834d1101112ee37d14fc3bfba9.png

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

Just now, Spam said:

The game want highish players to fell good about them selves by letting them beat up lower rank players

yeah well that backfired lol. i beat him with 1k hp left on my main 🙃

turns out he eas MEGA weak to heat, with a 200 heat cap and 60 cooling

One Mech to rule them all

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That poor guy was probably like

😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

unknown.png

unknown.png

I don't know if I'll keep doing 3v3 because I want to do all difficulties, but past here the enemies just have too much HP for my weapons to deal out. For now, this'll be my ending point in campaign.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.