- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 minute ago, Spam said:

wait, weren't they always?

Not really. Before, everyone would try to get Advanced Teleport or Double Teleport but as soon as cost became an important factor in combat, people veered from Advanced and went to common Basic Teleport due to its 3 energy cost, which basically an energy-free teleport.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

usefull for energay damage

It's good on energy mechs due to increased energy damage but due to its cost, it's not as good as common Basic Teleporter when used on physical or heat builds since those builds don't use energy damage.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Not really. Before, everyone would try to get Advanced Teleport or Double Teleport but as soon as cost became an important factor in combat, people veered from Advanced and went to common Basic Teleport due to its 3 energy cost, which basically an energy-free teleport.

True, and meta's now use charge and grapple

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

True, and meta's now use charge and grapple

Yep. The only builds that need premium teleports are Claw and Scope builds but they use Double Teleport over Advanced/Basic Teleport.

Roller builds, too. I forgot to mention those.

Lol, we accidentally made this topic become hot due to this.

But anyways, Advanced Teleport is a good item or good food item based on what builds you have and if you have a common teleport or Double Teleport.

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Lol, we accidentally made this topic become hot due to this.

But anyways, Advanced Teleport is a good item or good food item based on what builds you have and if you have a common teleport or Double Teleport.

True, also I'm flexing making three topic hot in one day.

image.png.588a2cbb851cf85de21b00abc36d69d2.png

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

True, also I'm flexing making three topic hot in one day.

image.png.588a2cbb851cf85de21b00abc36d69d2.png

2 of those topics were a combined effort on your and my behalf.

But yes, our chattiness has increased the temperature of topics.

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

2 of those topics were a combined effort on your and my behalf.

But yes, our chattiness has increased the temperature of topics.

If you want a hot topic just call me and/or Whiteout.

Stolen from @JamAnime

10 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Yep. The only builds that need premium teleports are Claw and Scope builds but they use Double Teleport over Advanced/Basic Teleport.

Roller builds, too. I forgot to mention those.

actually, for claw yes need teleport but basic rare not level up to reduce use  energy usage since vulnerability against energy mech. dual tele yes it is good to scape with proper configuration. 

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

actually, for claw yes need teleport but basic rare not level up to reduce use  energy usage since vulnerability against energy mech. dual tele yes it is good to scape with proper configuration. 

They can use all types of teleport but they tend to use Double just for the mobility from the two uses.

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

They can use all types of teleport but they tend to use Double just for the mobility from the two uses.

yes and do help. I am claw user as my second set built but if you do not have dual teleport use lower tele to do just the job and save energy in particular using rock recoiler and other parts energy need. Use tele advance for mechs with energy orientation to help drain more the opponent in mean time not that worthy to use and best preserve energy for the basic function. 

image.png.0564b8fb8985ad9a38258059d2acc4c5.png