- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

15 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

r3 box pog

Screenshot_2021-04-03_at_07_24_21.thumb.png.82bf3a9621813f14eff0a1f78fa5e498.png

It's not a rank 10 box pog but I'll accept it as a pog moment for now...

But rank 10 is still the holy rank. Change my mind.

Lol, this is coming from a rank 9/8 pilot that used to be rank 10 when they said that.

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

34 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

It's not a rank 10 box pog but I'll accept it as a pog moment for now...

But rank 10 is still the holy rank. Change my mind.

Lol, this is coming from a rank 9/8 pilot that used to be rank 10 when they said that.

I mean reward is the same in r8/9 as in r10 so....

Anyways, I should really chnage mine from r7 to r3.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Just now, Tirreggregars said:

Well, in that case, mid ranks are the holy ranks. Can't change my mind then.

But yeah, I should probably change mine to rank 7 since that was the highest rank that I got, lol. 

Don't mind me, I'm just like any normal rank 10 -- Claw-bound, physical, divined weapons, and a divined drone. Can't be any more rank 10 than that.

24 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

if rank 10 is the holy rank, then why have i never gotten a legendary from it?

1 minute ago, Melanös said:

cuz it isnt

770100182_Screenshot2021-04-03at09_06_14.thumb.png.e695046b8ae4cac6dc591a07636b8e97.png

maxed olp

before anyone says anything, ik its lvl 49, but lvl 50 doesnt give it any better stats, so until I can divine it, imma leave it how it is.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

3 minutes ago, Melanös said:

It was a joke I made up because of how I got a Quad Core, Spinefall, and a legendary set of Massive Shocker Feet in 3 consecutive rank 10 boxes.

However, since I'm rank 9-8 now, I've moved on from that joke. Instead, I've gone and made a new joke about how the whole mid ranks (10-6) are the holy ranks in the game.

23 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

It was a joke I made up because of how I got a Quad Core, Spinefall, and a legendary set of Massive Shocker Feet in 3 consecutive rank 10 boxes.

However, since I'm rank 9-8 now, I've moved on from that joke. Instead, I've gone and made a new joke about how the whole mid ranks (10-6) are the holy ranks in the game.

see, they're not though, r7 box is dog water, i opened so many of them, I think 3 legys in total, r10 is decent at best, r5 box is utter garbage, never pulled an epic, until now, ive opened one r3 box, and it had 2 legys, one being the best torso in game, and the other a relic, id say, based on my experiences, that r3 has the best box.

5 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

see, they're not though, r7 box is dog water, i opened so many of them, I think 3 legys in total, r10 is decent at best, r5 box is utter garbage, never pulled an epic, until now, ive opened one r3 box, and it had 2 legys, one being the best torso in game, and the other a relic, id say, based on my experiences, that r3 has the best box.

I called them jokes for a reason. ._.

But anyways, we're getting off-topic with this, so one of us should probably flex something to restore the balance...

Like how I got an epic Unreliable Protector from my rank 10 box this season. My second one, at that.