- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

2 minutes ago, Melanös said:

just how rare is mercy? i've never gotten one from any premium packs, over 20+ accounts, over 3 years

it is rare as valiant level in my opinion. I have few of them one granted and one pack and the other acc one grant and one pack, Bulldog sale item and I got  and reckoning one grant and one sale in accounts. I do not have valiant.

unknown.png

image.png.e564befb7f118b272448556fcc3eb48a.png

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

4 minutes ago, DarkShadow said:

The charge does more damage than Mercy, of crazy's 
image.thumb.png.6316d674a40ce6f61281d3ea7a1a4775.png

if you are at distance with charge max out or maybe divined as some top players do have available and you are not using a VEST or lack of phys resist can do a good deal of damage. Close and against VEST with good resist is like hit a concrete wall and will be good only for the push.🤗

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

if you are at distance with charge max out or maybe divined as some top players do have available and you are not using a VEST or lack of phys resist can do a good deal of damage. Close and against VEST with good resist is like hit a concrete wall and will be good only for the push.🤗

damn.... a superb charge would be LIT for my build.... it would definitely help me fight energy builds... :V

One Mech to rule them all

Just now, MasterChief said:

damn.... a superb charge would be LIT for my build.... it would definitely help me fight energy builds... :V

I am user of charge since my first mech built and I like the item. It is an item important for claw but also for any kind of build and if is possible I build everything having one regardless legs in use and yes help against energy and can save your mech🙃

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

That charge is very OP, I am playing again after such a long time and I have seen that they have released new very OP items, in my opinion this unbalanced the game, If they keep release more items like that I'll quit the game again Lol

3 minutes ago, DarkShadow said:

That charge is very OP, I am playing again after such a long time and I have seen that they have released new very OP items, in my opinion this unbalanced the game, If they keep release more items like that I'll quit the game again Lol

some items like the new legs and some new modules are op and the game morphed since last summer 4-5 times. Some due to new meta ideas jumping, sniper, high hp, low hp hardened plus 2-3 recent item rebalance to adjust some premium parts like swoop that was lacking of use as example has been buff a tiny bit and adjusted the Frantic from high output inconsistent nerfed but with more stability between others plus more metas ideas with those changes again. 

For farmers like me it is hard to keep up if someone wants to get at top level but also some of those items were already in the long term players stash in their garage not in use now back in use. 🙈