- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

GG!

@SawzAll

dat was really close.

Yeah I'm testing that config.  Since that fight I myth'd the other D.A.D. and upgraded the Sacrifice Cannon to legendary.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

26 minutes ago, TheLord said:

Hey DOKI? 

Did you just quit or did the game freeze with you too

My alt losing this already, even against your test mechs

Screenshot_20210225_041903_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I quit. I just do test but if mechs match are equal in power or less I normally quit. My test it is based into fight full L50 mechs with my mechs  limited in heat/energy set up and parts at myth or legend L1 with health at 1900's. I have few items at L50 in one mech in OKI because I do not have extra similar part on the account at those levels or the part itself.

Matches I want are above my mech power level normally at 2100-3000 in health with decent energy and  heat capacity and above R8 if possible. 

Some R10 get into the mix because are full flesh L50 with 2k in health but normally I quit them and few times I fight them because are more powerful.

Many players that are actually rankers are playing at lower rank with full power screwing lower true rankers but not me. I play test at true power level against proper rank but getting into more powerful than me it is the re a l test and is what I go for checking the parts if are worthy to max or not.🤔

I collect info of damage toward my mech and see how react against heavier attack.  I do it for few days then I move up rank to R3 post test.

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I quit. I just do test but if mechs match are equal in power or less I normally quit. My test it is based into fight full L50 mechs with my mechs  limited in heat/energy set up and parts at myth or legend L1 with health at 1900's. I have few items at L50 in one mech in OKI because I do not have extra similar part on the account at those levels or the part itself.

Matches I want are above my mech power level normally at 2100-3000 in health with decent energy and  heat capacity and above R8 if possible. 

Some R10 get into the mix because are full flesh L50 with 2k in health but normally I quit them and few times I fight them because are more powerful.

Many players that are actually rankers are playing at lower rank with full power screwing lower true rankers but not me. I play test at true power level against proper rank but getting into more powerful than me it is the re a l test and is what I go for checking the parts if are worthy to max or not.🤔

I collect info of damage toward my mech and see how react against heavier attack.  I do it for few days then I move up rank to R3 post test.

Picture below first heat and energy mech are the parts in test not in reality the mechs. I normally assemble parts like a mech to centralize a place where to max parts that I am interested not meaning the mech itself but I make test like that in the chat or at R5 normally and sometimes I plan to do it at lower rank at similar power level.

Super Mechs_2021-02-24-18-25-53.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-24-18-27-19.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheLord said:

Wow that's real balanced test, nice idea too

Also nice builds I liked the half energy free energy mech

Seems most of them are based on pushing enemy to the corner so they should waste turns on running from it or they will get scoped

Kinda, I make them to test in pushing but I change the parts too like using lighting recoiler, hammers, EMP, mortal bullet, hybrid cannon, electrocuted scope, Shockwave etc as example so there is no a real mech at this point. 

It happens I need to make party crasher and space invader in both acc so I place some parts that I can use for test. 

I am using parts I got back in last summer but never max out focus in other parts to make like modules in need since I was incomplete to make 3 mechs and I still a bit short and need few more in process according nee weapons that I might use but can't make them properly due too lack of proper modules. 

20 minutes ago, Norman said:

Finally my premium leg collection is complete.🤗542381128_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.7756f7dae44f78f876ee2deff52a6435.png

1602464823_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.a837e42b4323721effe7ffb2c2b09cce.png

images.jpg.1e6d400be8802a27f8b5107f4ad56b7f.jpg 

The Autobots are rolling out once again... Except for one of them.

That one bot forgot how to roll out or have rollers to roll out on... But we don't talk about that.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Finally my premium leg collection is complete.🤗542381128_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.7756f7dae44f78f876ee2deff52a6435.png

1602464823_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.a837e42b4323721effe7ffb2c2b09cce.png

images.jpg.1e6d400be8802a27f8b5107f4ad56b7f.jpg 

just how rare is claw? of all the premium legs i've gotten, i got 4 sparked runners, 3 rolling beasts and 0 claws. i also got loads of other premiums multiple times, like greedy and  dustmaker, but 0 claws. literally nothing good xd

16 minutes ago, Melanös said:

just how rare is claw? of all the premium legs i've gotten, i got 4 sparked runners, 3 rolling beasts and 0 claws. i also got loads of other premiums multiple times, like greedy and  dustmaker, but 0 claws. literally nothing good xd

Claw is rare item, I only got 2. I recommended you using massive stone feet  and hopefully get claw drop soon.😉

It was more light and easy to drop.