Jump to content

- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -


WinzKay

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, boomboomsticks said:

level 250? nice, back in legacy you could only go up to level 50 tho lol

i dont even know what level i am i think its like 170 something

Boyo ur just the co-owner lol. and yeah the acc I gave u is somewhere close to lvl 170.

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, I am not playing much been too busy but I was lucky getting R1 not fighting for in my new solo clan even giving wins. COOL. At list one before clan goes away again.๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

image.thumb.png.a3b344a9a731422ffdc79eab5c60d6ad.png

Can I join on my alt? It's rank 11, if it's okay. Tryna get into WLgang 4,0 with my main 4 spartan acc for now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, King Oblivion said:

Boyo ur just the co-owner lol. and yeah the acc I gave u is somewhere close to lvl 170.

Can I join on my alt? It's rank 11, if it's okay. Tryna get into WLgang 4,0 with my main 4 spartan acc for now

Hi, King

Well, I am not making a clan. I open this one in a temporary way for some weeks only I guess till finish some job new assignments taking away my time and not been able to play basics then will be gone. I left my clan for that reason till I can get back at list to my normal play. In this clan you will waste your time. I do not do even TITAN due to ridiculous amount of tickets to collect. WL4.0 is good clan. You can go for basics and get something on TITAN and war. Some others clans do too.ย 

I just play right now solo with my 2 accounts in it. I am not declining but it will be a waste of your time. Get a good clan focus on rewards. There are good clans around promoting in the forum.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi, King

Well, I am not making a clan. I open this one in a temporary way for some weeks only I guess till finish some job new assignments taking away my time and not been able to play basics then will be gone. I left my clan for that reason till I can get back at list to my normal play. In this clan you will waste your time. I do not do even TITAN due to ridiculous amount of tickets to collect. WL4.0 is good clan. You can go for basics and get something on TITAN and war. Some others clans do too.ย 

I just play right now solo with my 2 accounts in it. I am not declining but it will be a waste of your time. Get a good clan focus on rewards. There are good clans around promoting in the forum.ย 

Alright, understandable. Good luck with work and school or whatever ya got going on. And tbh, I think you'd be a good clan leader. Maybe you can consider it one day? I don't know, up to you man.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, King Oblivion said:

Alright, understandable. Good luck with work and school or whatever ya got going on. And tbh, I think you'd be a good clan leader. Maybe you can consider it one day? I don't know, up to you man.ย 

Thx bro for the vote of confidence. I have been offered to be clan leader at the top. I have to reject always. I have no time. I work 24/7 14-19hrs a day plus family.๐Ÿฅด A leader need time to organize, coordinate, to search, etc and I can't give such things๐Ÿค”. I do not join also high top clans because I cannot give their basics due to no time and I will be kicked like bad potato same day.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Better to stay in what I am good on. I just farm so better stick to farming before I become a clan joke.ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคญย Sure I can play at high level but not having time I stay low but at list I still advancing my accounts.ย 

ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Thx bro for the vote of confidence. I have been offered to be clan leader at the top. I have to reject always. I have no time. I work 24/7 14-19hrs a day plus family.๐Ÿฅด A leader need time to organize, coordinate, to search, etc and I can't give such things๐Ÿค”. I do not join also high top clans because I cannot give their basics due to no time and I will be kicked like bad potato same day.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Better to stay in what I am good on. I just farm so better stick to farming before I become a clan joke.ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคญย Sure I can play at high level but not having time I stay low but at list I still advancing my accounts.ย 

ย 

14-19 hrs a day? sheesh, no wonder you've got meta mechs lol. Welp, life is life and ya do what ya gotta go. Work and fam comes before games.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, King Oblivion said:

14-19 hrs a day? sheesh, no wonder you've got meta mechs lol. Welp, life is life and ya do what ya gotta go. Work and fam comes before games.ย 

Those hours are related to real job work. I am an old adult with family to take care. Meta parts came some for free and others are purchases. I was free to play before buy items and I already reached top position as free player.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Those hours are related to real job work. I am an old adult with family to take care. Meta parts came some for free and others are purchases. I was free to play before buy items and I already reached top position as free player.ย 

Welp you're doing good. Keep up the good work and I hope we can chat another time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

.AEY .yadot deyalp I taht gnixelf m'I

I'm flexing that I played today. YEA.

ย 

ย 

am big brain translator

๐‡๐ž๐ก, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐›...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, boomboomsticks said:

back in legacy you could only go up to level 50 tho lol

30, actually.

Release reloaded level was 150, and then increase to 250.

Frogs have it made, they get to eat what bugs them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm laughing in my head so hard.ย  Today I go to global chat, and type "Who wants a free account?"ย  Three replies, and I tell them to make it. The term is FREE. Meaning they can make it, because it's FRREEEEEEEEEE.ย  I got bored. lol...........

ย 

On a side note, new weapon idea. Don't feel like making a thread.ย  New weapon Does 500-600 damage.ย  Three tries. Here is the juicy part every time you use it, it cost you 10 resistance and your opponent gets +75 resistance added to their resistance. Range 2-7

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

I'm laughing in my head so hard.ย  Today I go to global chat, and type "Who wants a free account?"ย  Three replies, and I tell them to make it. The term is FREE. Meaning they can make it, because it's FRREEEEEEEEEE.ย  I got bored. lol...........

ย 

On a side note, new weapon idea. Don't feel like making a thread.ย  New weapon Does 500-600 damage.ย  Three tries. Here is the juicy part every time you use it, it cost you 10 resistance and your opponent gets +75 resistance added to their resistance. Range 2-7

75 resistance seems overkill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooh this is the first time i've seen this

ย 

edf.PNG

๐‡๐ž๐ก, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐›...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Why I am not on top 4 clan position or higher๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿบย Just kidding.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

OK, MY own temporary solo clan.. Not having expectation for it playing low..ย 

Super Mechs_2021-09-17-13-30-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-09-17-13-31-42.jpg

I thought you were gonna stop playing and being in the forum for 2 weeks, yet you are still here. I guess you love everyone here to much...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I thought you were gonna stop playing and being in the forum for 2 weeks, yet you are still here. I guess you love everyone here to much...

Yes, love people. Actually no much pvp as you can see for both in total. The issue i am with my boss now in training and break plus regular job. Now, sometimes he do his job and me my own for emergencies and we split and when I can do few but no titan, tickets not full daily like yesterday 1 wins on 0d farm etc. Now waiting for some data and my boss left early due to training today was short. I am at work now but I can look to the side a bid not to play in reality but makea comment or two.

The r1 was pure luckย ๐Ÿบ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I thought you were gonna stop playing and being in the forum for 2 weeks, yet you are still here. I guess you love everyone here to much...

Trust me, it's easy to say that you're leaving but it's a hell of a lot harder to actually leave.

I've tried 3 different times and failed, so I guess that's saying something.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...