- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

I had the tokens for today's deal so I bought it

And was lucky on the packs😋

Screenshot_20210828_140710_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.5796af2ae3477004a66844756c2b9a0c.jpgScreenshot_20210828_121017_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.62f059d59ff521c00605ad97782ad976.jpg

Even they are 3rd superb charge and 4th plate but they are cool drop 

I didn't imagine getting 4 plates and 3 superbs as Free to play player

I had been collecting for 2 months and this deal worth it😃

Edited by Mr Lord (see edit history)

I have not been playing much, until recently.  I play a few time a week when I am really bored.  I am not that active, though interesting thing is that my 2nd acct gets kicked out in almost every clan it joined.  It is in high ranks.  The last clan that kicked it out was Candela inc, I believe that is @OKI DOKI clan.  I wonder if I change the acct name, it would stay. lol

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I have not been playing much, until recently.  I play a few time a week when I am really bored.  I am not that active, though interesting thing is that my 2nd acct gets kicked out in almost every clan it joined.  It is in high ranks.  The last clan that kicked it out was Candela inc, I believe that is @OKI DOKI clan.  I wonder if I change the acct name, it would stay. lol

How long ago you were kicked from CANDELA?

Hmm, I will say if the player it is not that active current new leader old clan member yes will remove players regardless RANK. I have seen before R1 all seasons been remove. Some top players that play every day but low wins due to adapted to top clan for AP and not that high wins sometimes come to the clan to get rewards seating there. The clan does not work in that way. The clan play for wins, titan, tickets and war and AP does not matter except when we goes for war.  

The clan core members focus on that. 

I am not saying anything bad about you. I just want to understand what happen and how long ago. 

In the clan past used to remove more often players not doing basics. Recently we kept some around giving opportunity for progress and provide basics. Some of them were not doing the basic but getting nice rewards when core members where doing the big job which is unfair because the core members help a lot in all aspects plus power.

Some others were really great and progressed their accounts then left us to higher ground looking for medals and of course there is nothing wrong on that. 

We have for example a former low ranker R9-R8 but commit to the basics for tickets, titan and win. He does his work always now playing as power can allow even reaching R3 in some seasons.

The issue sometimes come because some players come and do great one season or 2 then start to slack and have to remind them to do basics. 

In my side of the equation, I like clan members stability who really want to be long term in the clan  but the clan direction and the clan identity is base on those aspects for rewards. I will like to have others former members back in the clan but sometimes missed some basics and of course core members will get a bit uneasy. 

I am will say in some ways one of the lower contributor to the clan on wins. I was asked to support clan by original leaders and old members keeping a R4-R3 as base and do the basic with my low wins and I requested clan to accept or not because I do not like to take advantage of others players hard work and prefer to play solo as always been due to in reality I can't compromise to clans except to my ways and what I can offer take it or not. 

I am a busy man in real life not having in reality time to play this game but I do what I can on my breaks and sometimes waiting for somethings at work. 

Why I have survive in the clan so far? Wins? No, I survive in the clan because I am consistent getting tickets, doing war getting good numbers there, always fight the titan and do play 5 wins everyday. When I have the right opportunity I do increase wins base and when I can't I communicate all the time. I pay attention to the clan everyday and remind the members when are too behind on basics. I protect members as best I can to keep them but it is on them to decide basics and to properly communicate to the clan to avoid a removal. 

When clan is been in the trouble moments I stay and added another account and support that account as is a different team member and many time I complete full requirement on both about wins wise or surpass them or go to the bare minimal but the rest is covered without misses.  

I have never missed a single day of play day since account was opened. 

I am not a top player but I am focus to develop my accounts as best I can. 

Can I really be CANDELA member at the clan basic play level? No. It is a clan for high power, high wins of course rank generally speaking. Now, opportunities for lower ranks can be there if the player is consistent on basics. 

I am more belong to a clan that make 1000 and 2000 wins per season and fully consistent on war, tickets, titan not failing on those basics. I can't provide rank number because I play at all ranks according what I want and can do at the moment due to time limitation. I will never become a top player just average regardless account increasing in power because still base on time I can play and constant interruptions when I play and lack of focus during the fights. 

If you were removed, that is sad you been a great player. I miss others too. 🥴