- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

On 12/22/2020 at 1:16 PM, WinzKay said:

# What's up Pilots!

With a new Forum, comes a new Flex Thread 👏

I call this one Flex Thread: The Revival. 

I hope this new series continues to be as popular as the same beloved Flex Thread in the old forum 😄

The new layout will take a while to get used to and I"m not sure it's suitable for a flex thread but here we go again :)))))))

Just got sparked runners out of a RANK 12 BOX.

Screenshot_2021-07-10-15-58-06.thumb.png.90a5aa98f3aa4950964f751d9e95b6e0.pngDAB <o/

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, Xynt said:

How odd of chance to drop Quad Core like that? Must be hacker 🤔. No offense though.

chances are very low but are there. I remember my monkeys got 3 on the road back then and 2 plating and bang 2 claws when I needed all of them then next week got others 3 monkeys with another claw and mercy-reconning. that was last year before summer time

On 7/13/2021 at 10:19 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

Real or fake ?

20210714_101633.jpg

Aside from the fact that this is photoshopped and annoying, metalface2 has spent enough on his account to buy a new car. This is neither appropriate if you wish to continue playing with us, nor is it respectful of our teammate (who happens to be a good friend of mine). He’s fused away literally dozens of platinum plates and paid for every one. If Alexander does anything after checking mf2’s account receipts, it would be thanking him for being an exemplary player and dedicated customer, I would think. This is not a flex, it’s defamation. 

29DACEF5-27E1-4BE4-B8CE-1E495B640F15.png

Edited by Mechzilla (see edit history)

23 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

do not know but can be possible🤤. I have seen 2-4 repeated items in the past good ones. Happy for them. 👍🍺 Bad for me because will keep killing me faster than ever. 🤭🤣🤦‍♂️🙃

I edited this photo , he actually only got one , sorry to bother

18 hours ago, Neko said:

niqqa wtf

seems like the game hates me

nah ur not the true nightmare

Actually he only got one , I edited it , sorry to bother

7 hours ago, Mechzilla said:

Aside from the fact that this is photoshopped and annoying, metalface2 has spent enough on his account to buy a new car. This is neither appropriate if you wish to continue playing with us, nor is it respectful of our teammate (who happens to be a good friend of mine). He’s fused away literally dozens of platinum plates and paid for every one. If Alexander does anything after checking mf2’s account receipts, it would be thanking him for being an exemplary player and dedicated customer, I would think. This is not a flex, it’s defemation. 

29DACEF5-27E1-4BE4-B8CE-1E495B640F15.png

Actually he only got one , sorry to bother