- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

16 hours ago, Mr Lord said:

Anguish is ok but torment??? 

Its laterally worst ene drone ever if it didn't get buffed

Why don't you try electrolyte since you use party crusher? 

I didn't get and so I have no choice except it, at least my energy mech is maxed and it will be fine

Hcaptcha scam

1 hour ago, Asther said:

Decided to open a clan pack, got my 2nd flaming scope and 2nd overload preventor!

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.a262dd84bcef16f1f13b4c3dae983c5f.png

You didnt decide yoy had a feelibg insidr that yoy have to open it.it happened to me too i was playing arena camping and arena and all the time i had the feeling i should open a premium box and thought it would be a epic but bunker shell wasnt expeting that

Did this about three weeks ago but I forgot to post it, so here:
unknown.png
And before you ask why, OCD.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

44 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

nice. you need to come back to the arena. we need more top players to the mix 🙃👍. I know you want to kick my butt many times again. 🤡🤣

I went in the arena today, killing some time. I was bored, trying out a 3rd build. I was on my 2nd account. It needs a new 3rd build. It sucks. My main is just wasting away.

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

I went in the arena today, killing some time. I was bored, trying out a 3rd build. I was on my 2nd account. It needs a new 3rd build. It sucks. My main is just wasting away.

Yeah, it is hard environment now with the recent adders and no others new parts. Yes, you have one of the best accounts around been wasted but I understand your frustration about the game back then when you spent so many free tokens getting a shet.

What does keeps me around  it is because my direction to play the game was to play only with family for fun but they play apart now with my others accounts developed and the fun is no longer as before. Now, my focus was to develop parts as come never focused on wins or ranks or to become a top player and even I reach R1 in all seasons every season it is not my goal in the fun, only farming and see a part maxed out and growth the account little by little  regardless some items that I buy time to time to makes many is my fun. I really give a shet about ranks things or medals. It is really boring for me to play in that way. I need changes and test and play with disadvantages even I can fix them but don't care. I need to play with different players not stock with the same 5 players so I change ranks and test and play with others if not I do not play since I do not have much time in real life been too busy at work and family and instead to relax playing a game I get really bored playing with same players carousel. I even play to lose many against them because it is frustrating and been at top the matching it is freaking slow.  I push down account all the time. 

My current rank playing with parts under development with epics legends and some mythical. I need variation. The match maker it is awful and boring. Well, no more remedy than to farm and make parts it is my fun and to have a clan that work hard and are cool with me knowing what I do or can do to help in a way can't get that bored. 

image.thumb.png.1e79db109725d07e984a45cbc055bf74.png

43 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I really give a shet about ranks things or medals.

Where is "don't"

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I need to play with different players not stock with the same 5 players so I change ranks and test and play with others if not I do not play since I do not have much time in real life been too busy at work and family and instead to relax playing a game I get really bored playing with same players carousel. I even play to lose many against them because it is frustrating and been at top the matching it is freaking slow.  I push down account all the time. 

Start playing Asphalt 9. That one is awesome. Or maybe get into anime. 😉