Jump to content

- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -


WinzKay

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TheLord said:

Wow u have cursed rng

I didn't get any single LM from factories so far

Bunboy gets good stuff time to time but he do a lot of pvp to keep running base L option I guess. Not easy. The cost it is high.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Bunboy gets good stuff time to time but he do a lot of pvp to keep running base L option I guess. Not easy. The cost it is high.

 

I have 2 factories crafting EL option 24/7 and i didn't get any thing since i started

Thats why they are only 2 cuz i don't wanna force all gold i have for nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheLord said:

I have 2 factories crafting EL option 24/7 and i didn't get any thing since i started

Thats why they are only 2 cuz i don't wanna force all gold i have for nothing

I don't use them. I use power kits or rare  for now. Maybe in the future I will use L20 option but for now I have too many parts to max 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I don't use them. I use power kits or rare  for now. Maybe in the future I will use L20 option but for now I have too many parts to max 

Yeah since you're p2w mostly you don't need to craft lvl20 option but an F2P like me needs items will probably craft to try to get something 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheLord said:

Yeah since you're p2w mostly you don't need to craft lvl20 option but an F2P like me needs items will probably craft to try to get something 

yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...