What is the useless things in super mechs? (Your opinion)

iSwarky

Question

Super mechs has A LOT of great features but there is some useless ones too. In my opinion the most useless things are the guide and the remove color kit. 

Guide isnt updated since like 2016 and the remove paint is kinda useless. Like legit you are paying 300 tokens to a paint just to get rid of it with 300 coins. 

So how do you think that we can put use into the useless things in Super mechs?

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

9 answers to this question

yes. the guide is pretty useless. the game functions are pretty intuitive and dummy proof. the wiki button on the guide was from TS era and is completely useless. 

3 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

just to get rid of it with 300 coins. 

well, if you had some blue mech, but decided that the natural black paint looked better, than you can wash everything off and have a clean black mech. if we remove the paint removal kit, than there's gotta be a way for paint to come off. we can't have black paint in the market because that would defeat the point of maxing things out. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

I was about to say that can you change colors without even using the color remove kit?

If you can this is just useless

yes, but there isn't black paint in the shop so if you want your mech to look black again, you got to wash off the previously used paint. 

2 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Black paint only has one purpose and that is if your mythical isnt maxed you can make it look like it is maxed and scare the guy

The point is that black color is not a paint option. it requires hard work from upgrading to get there.

And i know there are those people out there who like black "paint" (not a paint, just the color). 

sometimes, i wash off my painted parts if i feel like it looks worse than the original black color. if you take away that option, then you can only either waste more tokens on paint or stick with an ugly looking part. 

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

yes. the guide is pretty useless. the game functions are pretty intuitive and dummy proof. the wiki button on the guide was from TS era and is completely useless. 

well, if you had some blue mech, but decided that the natural black paint looked better, than you can wash everything off and have a clean black mech. if we remove the paint removal kit, than there's gotta be a way for paint to come off. we can't have black paint in the market because that would defeat the point of maxing things out. 

I was about to say that can you change colors without even using the color remove kit?

If you can this is just useless

yes, but there isn't black paint in the shop so if you want your mech to look black again, you got to wash off the previously used paint. 

Black paint only has one purpose and that is if your mythical isnt maxed you can make it look like it is maxed and scare the guy

And it would be useless overall

And sorry i was a bit late to reply as i was dealing with some clowns.