Which mech deserves more attention?

Evelyn Rose

Decide, Heat or Physical?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. The two will be done but one will be a priority, and why should I do this more?

It is assumed that I had a fixed mech but not everyone liked it and others did, now I do not know what to improve.

Prototype 1 is like this:

20210706_093020.jpg.07e13818fc2d984cb1d80798914cd7eb.jpg

Full Version.

20210704_192421.thumb.jpg.520cc0900244b1fab60eb7f34aa3fae9.jpg

Prototype 2 is like this:

20210706_093042.jpg.becd590e345b7a91e13666db75184d60.jpg

Full Version.

20210704_192431.thumb.jpg.73e01e43f75141269eb31f236b65b763.jpg

It doesn't really matter if the other one is more incomplete, I just want to get rid of this anguish that I have in my head and decide at once which one to prioritize and which is the best, I will leave the voting open and comment on why the build is good.

Already making it clear this is all, take care.

boilers works well in raid and arena. the build is good too. 

true, the physical mech can be developed much more and be much more useful in terms of killing than the boiler, but it have relatively low heat stats overall for dual frantic and will be susceptible to overheating yourself. also, it is overweight, which is not a good thing. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

boilers works well in raid and arena. the build is good too. 

true, the physical mech can be developed much more and be much more useful in terms of killing than the boiler, but it have relatively low heat stats overall for dual frantic and will be susceptible to overheating yourself. also, it is overweight, which is not a good thing. 

You're right that physical mech doesn't help much with that weight, but that physical will be very strong.

I have been playing with all items of Persian and to my surprise that physique may be better, (Capture).

Screenshot_20210706-132937_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9fa59649cbb1d585cf9a576cd0b235d6.jpg

I decided to read the Forum and realized that she had a Legendary Rusty and could help her a lot if she improves it to Mythical, I leave you a link that proves she has one.

Electrick010®

go phys for now. 

your heat version due to new modules will be hard to over heat. The range 0-3 apart of drone and heat bomb won't do that much regardless corrupt. opponent will cool down fast and you will be jumping back to damage with firefly and one heat shot with corrupt, phys mechs will attack you closer and with monkey and low resist will kill you fast.  they will avoid the dual attack with savagery. due to the mech is energy dependable energy mech will kill you. also because those parts generate heat it will over heat you against heat mechs or even fighting phys if no careful. your modules need to be op for it.

The parts still good like raid as example. I use them there. Monkey can be use for many build options. Legs are good. Yes all is useful but with new modules around will be harder. Before new modules was good. Hard to move ranks as it is with current environment.  

Sure all depend of your rank at this point and your current personal goal to achieve something in particular in the way it is till you can get more parts for your enhancements. 

Also, play the mech if is what you like and want. I play because like not necessary because is fully functional mech to rank up. Play with what you like and feel to try to have fun. Just careful for time invested and resources if your goal is to advance fast on rank in that case the other members advised for phys and I agree with them for the time been to get faster wins and that translate into more gold earned at pvp and faster development.